Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying for kids + Trying for Muscles (again)

proviron is your best friend if you are trying to have kids while on. it produces sperm in the testes. i know a few guys that got their woman prego on deca! with some proviron thrown in

Really? I know nothing of proviron. Thats probably the second time i've even heard its name.

Please! More info this is great I am feeling much better about this whole scenario.

proviron is mainly a fertilty drug also used as a sex drug. it is great for libido and getting hard muscle and dick wise. it also is a good ai for most including me. it keeps off water and bloat making you very dry while on test or whatever. it boosts free test levels up to 60% according to some studies. it makes most guys blow huge loads. it also will tend to give you more sensation in your penile area so you usually cum faster but can go a bunch of times on good ole pro-v.

Word to pretty much all that... hmm can't believe I've never heard of it..

God this site and its members are priceless.. I just need to convince her to let me spend 300$ on a plat membership :\

Ok so the cencus is that HCG and good PCT practices (a norm with me) plus proviron would, if anything, increase my chances before decreasing them? PLUS offer benefits in the AAS arena?

Anyone else with experience using proviron? What about experience using it while trying to concieve. The more I get from you guys, the more I have to work on when trying to "convince" my wife that it is "ok" for me to get on again. She doesn't want it affecting our chances, understandably.

i dont think you have anything to worry about. my girl and i have conceived while i was on t400 and deca 300....amongst other things

jochensa said:
i dont think you have anything to worry about. my girl and i have conceived while i was on t400 and deca 300....amongst other things

More of what I want to hear.

Keep it coming. Any scientific evidence that I can show her? Most of what is readily available is of course very biased AGAINST AAS because they are obviously viewed that way by most of society.

I'm fairly convinced at this point, but I don't make my own decisions anymore :)

hmm im not convinced. ive been trying for a while now and ive been off gear for 20 weeks and im still having no joy.

Depends on the sperm count, mine is low. Hitting test would be as good as wearing a rubber for me. Actually my Doc did prescribe me Clomid, but the Insurance refused to pay saying it was a drug for women not men.

just made my wife prego.. i'm in pct.. but been on and off for the last several years..

clomid = production of sperm.. that's the ticket..

i'm 46.. wife is 39..

go figure..

Top Bottom