Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Clomid = fertility?

tallguyinlv

I've been on Androgel for legitimate TRT for a number of years and now trying to conceive a child with my girl. We haven't had any luck & a semen analysis shows that my swimmers are non-existant. I managed to procure some Clomid & want to give it a shot before spending some mega-bucks on fertility experts. I've been using it as such:

25mg Clomid/day
1000mg Vitamin E/day
(a recent study at Cairo University showed that 25mg Clomid w/Vitamin E resulted in measurable improvements in male fertility)

3 pumps of Androgel (normal dosage for me was 6)/day

It's been nearly a month, but I've started wondering if I should stop the Androgel altogether or is this low dose OK? My untreated test levels are a hair lower than the lowest level of "normal" due to unknown reasons (I've had every medical test under the sun and nothing was ever diagnosed).

Thanks for any feedback you all can provide.

Actually I did and he prescribed me HCG and HMG intra-muscular injections three times a week -- extremely expensive and definitely not my idea of a good time especially when there's a chance that Clomid will do the job. He refuse to prescribe Clomid because it's not the "best" option, so I got my Clomid through other channels.

Did it work I'm at the same point yet my thing was testopel. I want to know if you were able to get her pregnant while on TRT and using only Clomid.

Clomid is a pretty poor excuse for getting the boys working HCG/hmg combo should do it.

Just wondering if there was an update on this thread... did you guys conceive and if so what do you think worked?

Actually I did and he prescribed me HCG and HMG intra-muscular injections three times a week -- extremely expensive and definitely not my idea of a good time especially when there's a chance that Clomid will do the job. He refuse to prescribe Clomid because it's not the "best" option, so I got my Clomid through other channels.

Ur doc is correct. There are no clinical evidence showing that use of clomid in men helps with fertility. I am in the same boat as you, but my doc took me off the the trt shots, i only took three anyway, for seamen analysis and recheck fsh, lh, tsh, etc. He plainly stated that my reg doc should have put me on trt if i wanted to have kids. My advice would be for you to get off the gel.

taking clomid will increase the amount of swimmers you have....
you are correct to a certain extent. I was reading about this reasearch done on clomid for male fertility and they found that it did say that indirect measures of improved fertility were often present, such as increased testosterone, FSH,LH, however, the clinical end point of achieving pregnancy was not increased with clomid therapy. So basicaly to save a lawsuit against MD they do not use clomid to increase chances of preg.

Top Bottom