Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treilin Food Log

Well they don't call Coors "Rocky Mountain Piss Water" for nuttin you know....

Miller Lite is affectionately known as "Beer-flavored water" at my house.

But hey, its low carb!

I think what's worse is the "low carb beer". You sacrifice what little "bouquet" lite beer has to strip out that extra carb and drink the "Atkins approved" brand.

:sick:

For some reason I think Michelob Ultra has more of a "flavor" from Miller Lite & Coors Light.......Amstel Light is 5g carb/per 12 oz and has more flavor than any of the others IMO.....

Thanks for all the beer insights. I only had one vodka tonic this weekend and carried around a water bottle! Very impressed with my handling saying I was at two parties friday and saturday night till 4 or 5 a.m. where the Booz were flowing. My fault this weekend I think was friday night and saturday just eating to much. I ate a couple turkey wraps, PB like it was going out of style, a few pieces of chocolate, lots of peanuts and cashews, Pita bread with hummus, PB covered pretzels, buffalo chicken with bleu cheese, fajitas, chips and salsa, and...... Tons of coffee with splenda and low-fat milk.
It doesn't sound tooo bad... but I am definitely ready to hit the gym tomorrow. I have to average my log out yet. Ohhh well I'm gaining muscle... Need the calories :) At least it was somewhat healthy food.
Today I was back to my normal eating. Actually dropped the carbs a bit to even things out.
Well I hope everyone else had a good weekend....

treilin said:
They are so adorable, I want to pinch their cheeks!!!! Thanks you!
I know I love them all, if my back yard wasnt already a mine field I would get a couple more pups... soon very soon

Jan 31
A.m. Yohimburn-Trex-HIIT
M1 Protein Powder (30g), Glutamine and Creatine (2.5g)
M2 Beef Jerky
M3 Turkey, lettuce, quarter slice whole wheat bread
M4 Balance Bar
M5 Chicken, Spinach, 1C Low-carb pasta
Gym
M6 Protein Powder (30g), Gluatmine and Creatine (2.5g) Flaxseed oil
(56/26/19)
1358 cal
185 Protein /38 Fat /67 Carbs (4 grams of fiber)

Top Bottom