Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on small Dbol only cycle??

BodyByFinaplix said:
Do it in like they did in the old days. 10 mg of dbol in the morning for 30 weeks straight. Before someone screams "YOUR LIVER!", I suggest the jackass who plans on doing so produce some test results showing that running 10 mg of dbol a day for months or even years will elevate liver enzymes out of the normal range in a healthy young man.

Amen.

Using 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning coincides with the natural boost of test a man produces when waking up. The theory is that supression will be minimal because the body expects a surge of test right when you wake up.
I know my body isnt fully recovering while using the dbol, but it is slowly recovering. Like I said earlier I will have a blood test after the low dose dbol run to see how much I have recovered.
The cortisol blocking / protein synthesis properties of dbol make it such a powerful drug at a low dose. The most dbol I have ran was 15mgs for a few weeks and it blew me the fuck up. My body responds really well to it also, immediatly I gain size, strength, sky high sex drive etc.

I have also read that ulter has used the 10mg am dbol for months at a time and has experienced great gains with minimal supression. I dont plan on doing hardcore cycles for much longer, I plan on using a low dose of dbol or anavar in the future to make solid gains with minimal sides.

LVTitan said:
ummmm....correct me guys if i'm wrong here,,, but he doesnt really feel like he's off because he ISN'T !! d'bol is AAS and PCT stands for POST CYCLE therapy....why run PCT when you're still on ?

v shape said:
Using 10mg of dbol first thing in the morning coincides with the natural boost of test a man produces when waking up. The theory is that supression will be minimal because the body expects a surge of test right when you wake up.
I know my body isnt fully recovering while using the dbol, but it is slowly recovering. Like I said earlier I will have a blood test after the low dose dbol run to see how much I have recovered.
The cortisol blocking / protein synthesis properties of dbol make it such a powerful drug at a low dose. The most dbol I have ran was 15mgs for a few weeks and it blew me the fuck up. My body responds really well to it also, immediatly I gain size, strength, sky high sex drive etc.

I have also read that ulter has used the 10mg am dbol for months at a time and has experienced great gains with minimal supression. I dont plan on doing hardcore cycles for much longer, I plan on using a low dose of dbol or anavar in the future to make solid gains with minimal sides.

I've met some old school guys who have made great gains on this.

A friend of mine who Iused to train with, his dad at 55 ran this cycle year round and had 18.5" arms...at 55!

10 mg dbol first thing in the morning.
50 mg of test cyp once a week.
50 mg of deca once a week.

Says he had been doing this for 12 years straight, and had abuot 15-20 lbs more lbm than he did at 43 when he started doing it.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Do it in like they did in the old days. 10 mg of dbol in the morning for 30 weeks straight. Before someone screams "YOUR LIVER!", I suggest the jackass who plans on doing so produce some test results showing that running 10 mg of dbol a day for months or even years will elevate liver enzymes out of the normal range in a healthy young man.

if someone was to do something like this, with a dosage of 10mg for 30 weeks, would PCT be necessary?

Illuminati said:
if someone was to do something like this, with a dosage of 10mg for 30 weeks, would PCT be necessary?

That would have to be decided on a case-by-case basis. D-bol per mg is less suppressive than testosterone esters, and by using it early in the morning, the suppression is lower, so for most men, the answer is no, however there would be some individuals who might need it, but for the greater majority, no.

BodyByFinaplix said:
That would have to be decided on a case-by-case basis. D-bol per mg is less suppressive than testosterone esters, and by using it early in the morning, the suppression is lower, so for most men, the answer is no, however there would be some individuals who might need it, but for the greater majority, no.

this is kind of what i was thinking.

BobbyJenious said:
So would tossing in 10mgs of Nolva a day be necessary or no?

Necassary? No, but helpfull? Yes.

What i want to know is, is there a generall consesus on dbol in the AM @ 10mg causing HPTA supression? Will your body react to it like you did a real cycle? I'm having a hard time believing you can geta free ride with this method, i mean sure the half life is short but isn't there a longer term reaction by the body at that dose?

I wanted to add, that test suspension is a very short acting esterless drug but causes a complete shut down.

Active life of test suspension is about one day... Not to mention it is often used in higher doses than dbol, and is more suppressive mg per mg anyway.

Top Bottom