Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thoughts on Protien Factory

Johnny V

I need to hear from some of you bros that use Protien Factory. I just order 25 lbs of their soy protien and it is so crappy they are taking it back. It taste like crap and does not mix. It was Vanilla flavor.

Now I am looking to order something from them after they take my soy back. What does everyone use that is cheap?? I need to keep the cost down because I do about 4 shakes a day!

Thoughts, ideas, what have you used?

I order thier whey and egg and I love it! I am happy I started using them....I get it in chocolate flavor.....take a couple of shakes a day...good shit imho

George Spellwin's Triple Threat is the best tasting shit on the market. This is not an endorsement. I am simply stating that nothing out there can touch his chocolate triple threat. It tastes like Nestle Quik and dissolves completely. Goes down smoothly.

If you still don't want to believe that, I also use ISOPURE ZERO CARB protein. It has 50gr protein and Zero Carbs. It runs about $32 for 3 lbs.

you're right bro, tastes like shit and cost more than a good brand at your local pharmacy.... 25 lbs thats a lot of shipping fees....

Whatever you do DO NOT buy max-rx strawberry protein.
It is RANCID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom