Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

think this was justitified? burgulartard pwned

If you're planning on bustin at some kids next time you schizo out on some burglars that are inevitable to show up, why not use some rubber bullets instead of hollow tips? Fuck i've laid some 12yo's out with my paintball gun

How bout moving out the area if it's so tough and crime-fested? Even if it involves going bankrupt, is moving out a neighborhood like that worth taking a financial hit?

Anyone wanna guess how this exact same problem was handled successfully in Atlanta inner city neighborhoods? I'm curious to see if anyone can correctly guess.

Due to underwhelming demand, I shall cease the contest.

A large area around the zoo went thoroughly to shit about 25 years ago. The city abandoned it to the shitbags. Eventually a third or more of the houses were foreclosed by the city for back taxes. Absentee owners rightly withheld years of property taxes from the city that clearly didn't give a shit about keeping their old neighborhood safe. As of about 1995 you could buy any number of 2000sq 2 bedroom houses around the zoo for about a $1000 from the city.

Beginning about 13-14 years ago, the white homo dudes arrived. They established a home owner's association that created a private security company staffed by off duty APD cops. There was a fucking 24/7 wall of blue around the newly occupied and under renovation houses cordoning it off from the remainder of the still sleezy area. For years there was this invisible line the bad guys knew not to approach. Now pretty much the entire area is fixed up.

Those 2k sq ft 2 bedroom houses were going for 400k a few years ago.

Top Bottom