Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girl who performed at Obama's inauguration shot dead in Chicago

oh c'mon dude are you retarded now? So does every murder in Texas reflect on the Bush's? Memphis is the 4th most dangerous city in the country, that's in Tennessee.....oh snap it's plunkeys fault!!! :rolleyes:

a law and order republican would certainly take heat for representing a city that leads the nation in murders.

and you get pwned for calling me retarded then failing hard at basic grammar.
should've been Bushs' you geniuous

yeah you got me dude, I misplaced an apostrophe. And that totally negates the fact that I'm right doesn't it? Yep.

:rolleyes:

Nashville is in the top 25 most dangerous cities in the U.S. Let's be sure to tell plunkey next time he's on how much that reflects on his own personal character....cause he has so much to do with that.

Btw do you see that you've become the right wing shill whose opposite on the left you constantly berate? All they have to do is ring a bell now and you snap to with a salute and immediately regurgitate pre rendered boiler plate talking points. You do exactly what you hate on the other side. Do you find that acceptable? :coffee:

Top Bottom