Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detroit officially declares Bankruptcy

careful not to laugh too much or you'll upset the delicate balance lunesta requires of you. Talk about a shit life though that you get a "visceral laugh" over the demise of a major American city which could destroy livelihoods. The people that will get the worst of it are the ones that had the least to do with the cities financial mismanagement. I'm starting to laugh now too cause I see how fucking hysterical that concept is. Nothing funnier in life than people getting their lives destroyed. Real talk. :rolleyes:

You should feel some ownership in detroit's failure. Retards who think like you brought it down.

Yeah, what's the value of a bitcoin this second, wait a couple millisecs it'll change.

That happens when a currency isn't backed by anything remotely legit. Simple supply and demand driven by black market drug dealers. If the dollar collapses though because of the fed's gross currency manipulation than at least short term something like bitcoins could fire up real fucking quick. Of course the collapse will be just as quick.

Yeah, I'm sure if you had just known you could have restructured your portfolio and made a killing!

:rolleyes:

No, our difference is that people like me get stuck supporting people like you.
Don't forget my stepdaughter, ever since she was awarded Soc. Security you're supporting her :D

Top Bottom