Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detroit officially declares Bankruptcy

So the major fault that you can find with Detroit voters is that they didn't elect people with Ivy league finance degrees....of which i'm sure there were many candidates. You see the flaw here right?
They elected politicians.....

Barry is quoted flippantly in a new book claiming that he is really good at killing....he's a psychopath. For every Al-Queda/Taliban operative "killed" in Pakistan thirty-two civilians were murdered by his drones.

Every American should demand that every politician be subject to perjury laws....A political speech while running for office should be considered testimony before a court. Bill Clinton told me I could get a "free" college education if he was elected...the law was passed and about 2k people a year get that "free" education.

Gabriel Princeps killed two people and destroyed all of the wealth created by the Industrial Revolution......

Dan Carlin has a great new hardcore history episode....google it...It's practically a free audio book but I recommend you donate because he does good work.

Top Bottom