Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

think this was justitified? burgulartard pwned

yea not okay but i have more pity for the trigger puller.
robbed three times, can't blame him for snappin

Ya I get that... It's gotta get you down..

If the trigger guy only had dave's jacket he could have done like a Fonzie mind trick on the guy or something.. Or perhaps just fed him to the "Crazy Internet Chick"!

if he called the cops nothing would've happened and the same guy would've probably come back later. i feel for the shooter, but he is going to get fucked and it's not completely undeserved. if you are gonna pop someone at least do it on your property.

Why should cops care? This is an area where if a cop shoots a blaque man - they will riot in the streets and call cops racists. Plus no one wans to talk to the cops - maybe he should talk to his neighbors on nhow they can make the city safe instead of "let the cops do it". Yeah that strategy has worked well in other inner-cities! lol

Remmeber: behind every gangbanger is a family in that city. And parents not giving a shit, divorcing and letting kids run around all night, drop out of high school and being able to do what they pelase IS the problem. Surprise: the problem starts at hoem!

c

I blame videogames. Everyone knows they are responsible for all the crime/wars in the world!

Anyone wanna guess how this exact same problem was handled successfully in Atlanta inner city neighborhoods? I'm curious to see if anyone can correctly guess.

I want to see Silas' rap sheet first.

doesnt matter rob. you see, he was just about to volunteer at the local soup kitchen just the next day, then after that he was going to adopt a pound puppy, promise!

doesnt matter rob. you see, he was just about to volunteer at the local soup kitchen just the next day, then after that he was going to adopt a pound puppy, promise!

If Silas is a three-time conviced felon, the shooter should be able to deduct the expense of the bullet on his 2009 tax return.

I can see him being frustrated, but he had the guy giving up with his hands in the air and just shot him point blank. Getting your shit taken and shooting someone in cold blood are a bit different.

Top Bottom