Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girl who performed at Obama's inauguration shot dead in Chicago

I'm moving to waterworld

I think its hilarious (not) people are relating this at all to Obama.

-he is chicago's biggest represenative it definetly reflects unseemingly upon him
-residual anger from the way bush was treated by the media/cronies
-frustration in general with government

-he is chicago's biggest represenative it definetly reflects unseemingly upon him

lololoo good. Next time something bad happens in fucking Janesville, WI, let's all point the finger at Paul Ryan.

That's just stupid, bro

Pretty sure Al Bundy or Clark Griswold are far more known as Chicago's most famous representatives.

44th and Drexel is not an upscale neighborhood. Nothing on the south side is. It doesnt matter that its Hyde Park. There is gangs and drugs all around.

The article i read earlier said she was with a group of 15 teenagers, many were gang affiliated. Hence why the gunman rushed the group and started shooting then took off in a getaway car.

Dont hang out with gangbangers if you value your life.

ahh ok, i thought someone wrote that it happened in a good neighborhood. Yeah if she was hangin with gang bangers that's what you get.

oh c'mon dude are you retarded now? So does every murder in Texas reflect on the Bush's? Memphis is the 4th most dangerous city in the country, that's in Tennessee.....oh snap it's plunkeys fault!!! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom