Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official "How's Your August Thread"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
pintoca said:
yep, not too long before Jens the BIG BAD MOD come and lock this thread... :worried:

yeah, she's a tuffy. :)

The end of the month is always wild for me. Anyone in accounting would pretty much agree with me on that one. I have sick amounts of work to do by tomorrow at 5. I'll be fairly frantic until it's over. Thursday will be my happy mellow day! Yeah!

Got home to a flooded basement last night..2-3 inches due to power failure when I was in Kentucky. Insurance not paying for it because I'm in a no flood zone and they failed to tell me that I didn't have a sump rider on my policy. I told them to cancel my policy and promptly go fuck themselves.

2k JUST to get it sucked out. I'm extremely full of hate right now.

jack_schitt said:
Got home to a flooded basement last night..2-3 inches due to power failure when I was in Kentucky. Insurance not paying for it because I'm in a no flood zone and they failed to tell me that I didn't have a sump rider on my policy. I told them to cancel my policy and promptly go fuck themselves.

2k JUST to get it sucked out. I'm extremely full of hate right now.
sorry to hear that :(

Update...the dudes just sucked out 200 gallons and aint even halfway there yet. got the sump working and then the pipe broke...I'm soaked.

Plumber guy on the way to take some more of my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom