Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official "How's Your August Thread"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
just did 3 supersets for biceps/triceps every half hour for the last 7 hours, going home

DAMMIT!! Bought a piece of furniture for my dining room -- bought it, loaded it in the car, etc -- no probs........... unpack it & the F'n thing is cracked!! :mad: Now I have to pack it back up & return it..... shit!

I've set the table for myself to have a great chest workout tonight. I slept like a baby for 10 hours last night, ate well through the morning and afternoon, had a great dinner (seafood and pasta), and am about to grab a coffee 1/2 hour pre-workout. Of course, the prop and var won't hurt either...but still...I predict a grrrrreat workout!

canadianhitman said:
I've set the table for myself to have a great chest workout tonight. I slept like a baby for 10 hours last night, ate well through the morning and afternoon, had a great dinner (seafood and pasta), and am about to grab a coffee 1/2 hour pre-workout. Of course, the prop and var won't hurt either...but still...I predict a grrrrreat workout!
awesome!

I, on the other hand, set the table for no work out today. I stayed up late last night, got somewhat drunk, didn't cook any food (I cook for the week on Sunday) so I didn't have anything to pack for todays meals and had to eat out of the lunch truck, I didn't do my laundry and used my last emergency underwear this morning (emergency underwears are the ones with holes that I use only in emergencies). I am going to go home and take care of all that crap and hopefully be dome in time to go to sleep early tonight.

canadianhitman said:

There's nothing such as the feeling you're going to beat some PRs :chomp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom