Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol Back Pain/Pumps!!!!

veneto82

Currently into week 4 of Test E and Tbol cycle. This week i have noticed severe lower back pain when doing squats and dead lifts. Is this from the Tbol? has anyone experienced this with Tbols before?

Only have about a week and a half left on the Tbols.

Ok let's just say he did have "kidney pain". Is their any supps one could take to help. The kidneys, the same way one would take liver supps when on an oral. Towards the end of my last cycle I felt some pain in my lover back close to my spine I don't know if that was " back pumps" or kidneys. Like I said I was pretty much finishing off so I didn't think to much about it at the time.

If it was kidneys you would know it, back pumps start across the lower back from left to right ,the whole back ,kidneys will be on the right side. compounds that cause this ,some testosterones, Tbol, Dbol, androl

I'll say it again Not all supplements are created equal.
The milk thistle i have listed has a 90% success rate,for $18.00 its worth a try

Oral steroids=Increased Blood Volume,Increased blood pressure, Increased Sporadic irregular "Gas exchange", and muscle cramps.

Taurine supplementation= Better Ion Flux, Nutrient-Gated Transport which= momentary better blood volume regulation

Taurine supplementation= decreased Epinephrine which= decreased blood pressure

Taurine supplementation= Better Gas exchange

In studies taurine keeps potassium and magnesium inside the cell while keeping excessive sodium out. In this sense, it works like a diuretic. Because it aids the movement of potassium, sodium, and calcium in and out of the cell, taurine has been used as a supplementation for epileptics as well as for people who have uncontrollable facial twitches

In studies taurine depletion decreases the relaxation of vascular smooth muscle

Milk thisle used to be great till we all figured out it down regulates the androgen receptor so I would only use it if you had too.
taurine+potassium+magnesium= reduction is muscle pump pain.

Muscle Replenisher+banana =taurine,potassium,magnesium and a super electrolytes and Vitamin E complex mix
Muscle Replenisher

So if milk thistle down regulates AR what supps r good fortour liver besides milkthistle. Also is this a permenant effect or will it subside after use ?

Liv52 is good.

Interesting Needto, taurine+potassium+magnesium so u use these when running orals and u don't get the muscle pains?

So if milk thistle down regulates AR what supps r good fortour liver besides milkthistle. Also is this a permenant effect or will it subside after use ?

Steroids also down regulate your Androgen Receptors..

Estrogen up-regulates your AR's, that's why aromatizing steroids and cycles not including Aromatase Inhibitors yield greater gains.. and a reason 'cycling off' improves the effectiveness of our next cycle..

I hadn't heard about Milk Thistle doing that.. that is truly bad news.. I usually lay off milk thistle during oral use anyways, it could hurt how much of the oral survives.. I use it before/after... not during.

The potent estrogen from certain aromatizing orals (like 17A-methyl Estradiol, from Dianabol [Methandrostenolone]) would probably up regulate our androgen receptors quite a bit, so milk thistle wouldn't be the end of the world if you used it a few weeks after a Dbol cycle.

Top Bottom