Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tbol Back Pain/Pumps!!!!

Steroids also down regulate your Androgen Receptors..

Estrogen up-regulates your AR's, that's why aromatizing steroids and cycles not including Aromatase Inhibitors yield greater gains.. and a reason 'cycling off' improves the effectiveness of our next cycle..

I hadn't heard about Milk Thistle doing that.. that is truly bad news.. I usually lay off milk thistle during oral use anyways, it could hurt how much of the oral survives.. I use it before/after... not during.

The potent estrogen from certain aromatizing orals (like 17A-methyl Estradiol, from Dianabol [Methandrostenolone]) would probably up regulate our androgen receptors quite a bit, so milk thistle wouldn't be the end of the world if you used it a few weeks after a Dbol cycle.

I think we are all looking for the little bit extra. I mean even you your self try not to use a ai during a cycle in order to get that much better gains..

So like you said if a product like liv-52 ( a very effective liver protection product) can be used rather then something thats nothing but pure milk thisle. OOO and it cost less then half the price why not use that instead? Exactly..

forged liver support has a tiny bit of milk thisle in it but at the same time it has androgen receptor up regulating compounds.

N2gaurd coming out soon will cover liver support and 8 other products are in it as well. All for the price of less then a bottle of pure milk thisle juice stuff would cost.

You can get a bottle of liv-52 liquid from orbitnutrition.com for less then 7 bucks a months worth.. So its pretty simple just use that or forged liver or n2gaurd. Depending out what you want to spend, what you want out of a product. But any high priced milk thisle products should be the last thing on the list.

If it was kidneys you would know it, back pumps start across the lower back from left to right ,the whole back ,kidneys will be on the right side. compounds that cause this ,some testosterones, Tbol, Dbol, androl

I'll say it again Not all supplements are created equal.
The milk thistle i have listed has a 90% success rate,for $18.00 its worth a try

Thanks bro for the info on that, as im in OZ if i order it now by the time it gets here ill be finished the tbols. Wish i could find it here...

So if milk thistle down regulates AR what supps r good fortour liver besides milkthistle. Also is this a permenant effect or will it subside after use ?

Bump on this... will the back pumps subside after the Tbol's are finished?
I also have Anavar for the back end of this cycle, should i expect the same back pumps? might get some stuff ready for this just incase....

If it was kidneys you would know it, back pumps start across the lower back from left to right ,the whole back ,kidneys will be on the right side. compounds that cause this ,some testosterones, Tbol, Dbol, androl

I'll say it again Not all supplements are created equal.
The milk thistle i have listed has a 90% success rate,for $18.00 its worth a try

could be kidney pain as well, ever since i dead dead lifts and squats 5 days ago, my lower back has been a little sor, but noticed its mainly on my right side (kidney)
can this be caused by tbols?

could be kidney pain as well, ever since i dead dead lifts and squats 5 days ago, my lower back has been a little sor, but noticed its mainly on my right side (kidney)
can this be caused by tbols?

its a good possibility, are you taking anything for it?

If no you should be drinking a gallon of water,along with milk thistle,ALA,& cranberry juice

its a good possibility, are you taking anything for it?

If no you should be drinking a gallon of water,along with milk thistle,ALA,& cranberry juice

Im taking liver support, which has milk thistle in it. Just got some Taurine, magnessium, potassium mix. Drinking close to a gallon a day, hard to drink that much prob about 3 litres a day.

Will get some cranberry juice, tbols finish in 4 days so we'll see if pain goes away!

Bump on this... will the back pumps subside after the Tbol's are finished?
I also have Anavar for the back end of this cycle, should i expect the same back pumps? might get some stuff ready for this just incase....

something that has tclc in it to off set the negative effects like n2guard,forged liver support... Or just take some of this along with it.. or live 52 is a good product with no milk thisle in it.

back pain or kidney pain ??
Thinking its kidney pain now as its only sre on my right. Started out being lower back pain after i did deadlifts, but that went and pain remains in my right, where kidney is. Not hurting bad but i can feel its there. I have 4 days left of the Tbol's should i drop them now??

Top Bottom