Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Stanozolol with a knee injury

Mrs Piggles

This could be a stupid question but i am going to ask it anyway. I have osteochondritis dissecans in my left knee and had microfrature to fix it July last year. I have started taking Stanozolol 5mg a day because i want to gain lean muscle but i have read that it can cause joint pain. I guess what i am asking is it advisable to carry on taking or play it by ear. I have physio and gym sessions which cause discomfort and sometimes pain but it hasn't worsened since i started taking it 10 days ago. If anything i keep getting mild headaches so i am drinking as much as i can about 3-4 liters a day. I am currently in Thailand so i need to drink lots anyway. Any advise would be helpful.
I am on a mission to get buff and after some reading decided drugs might be the way to go.

Your dosages are extremely low and non existant. Id drop the whole thing if i were you. Should be 50mg a day and yes, you could get joint pain. Its very common as it drys you out.

Oh, I didnt see you were a female, but i think this isnt for you anyway if youre still in a healing process with your knee. If you want lean mass, tried working out harder? Dont cardio all your reserves leaving little room for gain. I see them females doing it all the time. Butt and boobs be gone in no time. Gotta eat. :)

Top Bottom