Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3/clen cycle for women

Sassy69 said:
...Every time you force a sudden change in your body, it may work for a while, but your body will always rebound to try to get itself back to some baseline and you will end up worse off than you were before...

And that's the gosh darn TRUTH!! Making permanent changes to your body takes time and patience. In trying to lose weight, you're fighting millions of years of evolution. It's only been in the last 100 years or so that humans have had a relatively steady food supply. We are still programmed to fight starvation (or perceived starvation) at any cost. To lose weight successfully, you've GOT to stay under your body's radar. T3, Clen, etc. WILL make you lose weight, but the price will be high and the paybacks are a bitch. Your body will soon adjust it's metabolism to make damned sure it gets that lost weight back and won't lose it so easily again.

Work WITH your body. As much as our bodies hate to lose weight, they LOVE being strong - I guess it's that survival mechanism again. Think of yourself as an athlete-in-training rather than a dieter. You MUST feed yourself so you can train HARD. Do that, and the body will come.

here is my workout schedule which is crammed in because I am in school from 7am to 5pm plus I work 8-12 hour shifts on the weekends.

monday: am cardio on empty stomach, afternoon weight lifting
tuesday: abs plus 30-60 min cardio
wednesday: weight lifting
thursday abs and 30-90 min cardio
friday: HIIT cardio
saturday: weight lifting
sunday: cardio 45-90 min

Diet: I am beginning the south beach diet today. I try to eat mainly whole foods, limit processed foods and all crap. I eat alot of protien, low carb (only whole grains occasionally)

goals: I am muscular but i have a layer of fat covering my muscle, so i look bulky and swollen. I retain water very easily. My body feels ok most of the time until 10 dasy before my period. I get so soft, plus I get very fatigued so my workout and diet are sabatoged at that time. This is why there is no consistency in any diet or workout plan I am implementing at the moment. plus this causes so much frustration because any new changes in my body are totally reversed at this time of each month.

I see a problem - TOO much cardio and NO rest days. Contrary to popular belief, more cardio is NOT always better for fat loss. Read this link to understand why: http://64.56.238.34/bodyessence/Pages/Articles/aerobicvstrength/chunkysyndrome.html

Rest is EXTREMELY important to your success. It's while you rest that your body rebuilds so it can come back stronger for your next workout. Without enough rest, your training will be like beating a dead horse. Everyone should have at least 1 full day off, not only for the body but the mind as well (I take 3 days off - Wed and weekends, but I bust my ass on the days I do workout :evil: )

Top Bottom