Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting 12 week var cycle friday

claricestarling

Greetings,

today my stats are weight: 131 and bf% 16 and height 5'6". friday i will be starting 12 week cycle of var, winn and clen all at 10mgs a day. the diet i am going on is pretty much like the one i have been on for the last 3 months of which got me down from 30.5% bf to the 16% i am at today.

8am - protien shake
830am - cardio for 30 mins
10am - 4 egg whts/1/2 cup oats
1230 - tuna/brown rice/vegs
230pm - protein shake
300pm - workout
430pm - 4 egg whts/yogurt
730pm - 4 oz fish/1/2 cup brown rice/vegs
900pm - protein shake

a day: 1830 calories, 360 grams protien/ 155 carbs

suppliments: fish oil, flax seed oil, vit-c, multi-vit, htp

i have a runner's build and have a hard time building muscle. is this enough calories and protien for me to make progress? and am i missing anything?

clarice

The diet looks solid and if it has been giving you that kind of progress in 3 months I would stick with it for sure it only once you top progressing you tweak things IMO.

As for your cycle have you taken winny and anavar on there own in seprate cycles? Are you taking 10 mg of each or 5 mg of each 10 total? How were you planning to run the clen? Have you purchased the taurine to go with the clen?

hey superqt,

yes, i have done anavar and clen before with results... my diet was HORRIBLE and i was not prepared for the intense workouts that i had to do.... i know, i know.... but now i am prepared and focused!!

my daily intake will be anavar: 10 mg in morning
winn: 10 mg in morning
clen: 5 mg in morning/5 mg in afternoon

keeping in mind that i have fast twitch muscles and i am a marathon runner by nature. my conundrum lies in my diet and i want to be absolutely sure before i begin this cycle on friday that i have it right this time... what do ya think??

ohhh.. i havent gotten the taurine.. dang it... do i need it?

clarice

hey superqt,

yes, i have done anavar and clen before with results... my diet was HORRIBLE and i was not prepared for the intense workouts that i had to do.... i know, i know.... but now i am prepared and focused!!

my daily intake will be anavar: 10 mg in morning
winn: 10 mg in morning
clen: 5 mg in morning/5 mg in afternoon

keeping in mind that i have fast twitch muscles and i am a marathon runner by nature. my conundrum lies in my diet and i want to be absolutely sure before i begin this cycle on friday that i have it right this time... what do ya think??

ohhh.. i havent gotten the taurine.. dang it... do i need it?

clarice

you mean mcg for clen, right?

tami,

let me begin with, i have never been to a site that people responded so expediously and with such knowledge to my questions! i read your threads and i have learned so much just in the short time that i found this site! your insight and no-nonsence writing is FANTASTIC!! i finally feel like i am not alone on my journey, THANK YOU!!!!

ok.... i have done a cycle of clen and anavar but i didnt diet correctly or workout nearly hard enough. lesson learned, and trust me, i learned! i am focused now and want to make sure my diet is online so that i can begin my cycle friday.

i will drop the brown rice at 730pm... i had a feeling that was wrong, so broccoli here i come!

now... my cardio... i have been running 4 miles (on pavement) for my 30 minute cardio, thats bad, hu?

tell me what to do my sista!!

clarice

super qt, i got this exerpt from you thread about steriods.... i am going to utilize my clen this way. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Clen should be dosed in 20mcg increments it can be run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but you can also run it straight through providing you take Benadryl every night to help clear the receptors the max dose for running it straight no time off is 80mcg per day. I find this also has a very anabolic affect. If you are running it two weeks on two weeks off you can go up to a max of 160mcg.

i am getting my taurine today.

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT INFORMATION!!

clarice

You can take Ketotifen (provided that you can find it as it's an Rx) in lieu of Benadryl and it is actually preferred... Benadryl is used because of it's so easy to obtain. I always chose the 2 days on/off, or 2 weeks on/off cycle... the first used for lower dosed non cycled.... the second for high cycling. I just hated benadryl, the week I took it I was groggy all morning, I could never wake up for work... I was a hot mess.

Get potassium too!!

I am excited for you, I hope this cycle brings great progress to your (already great) physique, good luck and can't wait to follow your log!

thanx malaina,

potassium and ben are my last 2 things to get. i am ready for friday!!! thank you ladies for all the help!!

clarice

Top Bottom