Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stage 2 of the cycle...hmmmmmm

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
1-10 deca 500ew
1-6 tren 75ed
1-infinite test 500ew
8-23 eq 500ew

just dropped the tren...and im thinking i may just never do tren again...im so sick of the pokes and anxiety...its become very old...

now im jumping on the eq for 15 weeks now 500mg ew...I dont really like eq honestly...but i have it on hand and ill run that until i get some more deca....then blast the deca again for another 10 weeks....god i love deca ,SCREW U ORD FOR TAKING AWAY MY GIANT JUGS FOR PENNIeS ON THE DOLLAR AAHHHH.... anyways im hoping to still make some gains with the eq..my front delts are really lagging from my injury and i feel like a giant fucktard...sitting at 225 now little leaner then start..i forgot what i started at..think it wAS 214 AND CHUNKY AS FUCK...lol

my bulker has been nasty tho...diet has been absolute crap...mcadees dollar menu has treated me very well..that and white castle (alternate lol) and 5.00 little ceasers pizzas...lol...no idea how i lost some fat during this bulker...

ya thats why im waiting to let the tren clear and Im doing a lower dose then normal..typically i ran it 600-100 ew...what i have brewed is somewhere between 400-500mg per ml...so ill just do .5ml twice a week and see what happens

there is no reason to run primo its a waste of money

test for dick fenction
deca for mass and strength
tren to cut or bulk
eq waste of money but will still give better results then primo at fraction of the cost

i dont get into the whole spend 4 x as much for same results crap...muscles muscle all comes down to diet

:FRlol: @ "1-infinite test 500ew"

I love infinite...

~EZ

giddy up ! sounds like your cycle is going well bro.

you must be dizzy from rotating those injection sites by now...:D

there is no reason to run primo its a waste of money

test for dick fenction
deca for mass and strength
tren to cut or bulk
eq waste of money but will still give better results then primo at fraction of the cost

i dont get into the whole spend 4 x as much for same results crap...muscles muscle all comes down to diet

i've got a lot of respect for deca. 2 cycles later turned me into another person practically and my results stuck.

let us know how it works out for ya

Top Bottom