Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shut It.........

I was asking for scientific angles on why its incorrect, when there are hundreds that confirm the rep intervals and their hypertrophy/strength intervals.

you might want to look over what you posted as the bench example actually proves my point....

Lets say you rep interval, as you posted it 4 seconds.....

do that to on each rep and fail at 4 reps - thats 16 seconds per SET......that is in the "strength" interval....just as you mentioned.

Do the 4 second rep and fail at 12 reps....thats 48 seconds...thats a hypertrophy range.

Dont JUST look at the the individual REP time......the SET time is what is important.

HumanTarget said:
Coleman & Cutler do reps, 15-30 at times, to insure proper TUT. and they are as every bit as powerful as any PL'er....

Coleman used to be a pler....so that is the base for his strength.

Both phase train to add specific strength training.....so its neither here nor there.

HumanTarget said:
unsubscribed. lol.

Liar!!!

You know you are my 07 E-stalker.

You do have a point that might deserve its own thread.

The Shadow said:
Liar!!!

You know you are my 07 E-stalker.

You do have a point that might deserve its own thread.
it's just too complicated, especially for someone like me who merely dabbles. i can only give from what i've experienced & wouldn't want to mislead or dissuade someone with goals that are most likely far different from mine.

Top Bottom