Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should coldblue1955 Get Beat Down...

What do You Think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No.

...but he should be forced to proclaim his adoration for Michael J. Fox at a Nation of Islam meeting amongst his African-American brethren.

It'f fucking bullshit I gotta scroll through 50 fucking meaningless threads from 5 fucking years ago just to get to what was posted today. :mad: :mad: :mad: dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen.

LOL!!

Coldblue could bitchslap silly most tools on here. The guys a freak.

No, I like him. I didn't understand the bumping of threads this morning. I like the new threads he creates, which are better than some of the crap created by others.

nycgirl said:
No, I like him. I didn't understand the bumping of threads this morning. I like the new threads he creates, which are better than some of the crap created by others.
I agree
It seems to me hes just trying to liven up the board

nycgirl said:
You've got to be kidding me. He produces threads with the intelectual prowess of a dormant herpes virus. :Chef: :tuc:

SoKlueles said:
I agree
It seems to me hes just trying to liven up the board
Yeah, someone with infinite wisdom and tact as yourself would like a guy like him!!!!
LOL :Chef: :tuc:

Top Bottom