Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

semaglutide help and advice

Lanerlso

need some advice when it comes to using semaglutide
heard this stuff is really good for fat loss
I’m 265 pounds and have not been leaner then 250 in my adult life
always been a big dude and played football in high school
how would you run semaglutide and how does it differ from using ozempic?

The only guys I know that use semaglutide are @RoidRage69 and @PhillDragon
both of them getting shredded on it

but for you to be honest you should start with doing fasting and cutting carbs and adding cardio more

Hey my wife and I are both taking it. It’s the generic name for ozempic. You start off taking .25mg per week for 4 weeks. Then you go .5mg per week for 4 weeks. Then you go 1mg per week for as long as you feel u til hitting your target. If you are ok with 1mg some people go 2mg after they had taken 1mg for 4 weeks. The reason you titrate up so slowly is because it’s a dramatic change in the gastric emptying process and the rapid change in blood sugar levels. Takes the body time to adapt. It minimizes the side effects going slow. The best part about this drug is it makes you full. You need to drink protein shakes in order to get enough protein. I’ve lost 20lbs in 8 weeks. My midsection has shrunk dramatically as well as my back and pretty much everything. Make sure your on a cycle or you will lose a lot of muscle. Also make sure you take digestive enzymes and good amount of fiber. I plug up the toilet at least 3-4 times per week. If you have more questions let me know. Tomorrow I bump my dose up to 1mg.

its the same thing man

check out the logs of guys running them

just keep in mind these are drugs designed for diabetics. but dieticians are now prescribing them for their patients to lose weight as an off label benefit. and yes it will come with side effects the longer you use it. my advice is use it a short time if you must but don't stay on it long term

Top Bottom