Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say it ain't so Barry! The 2012 pre-election unemployment numbers were faked!

Ive been trying to objectively come up with something that obama has accomplished in office that was a success and the only thing I can think of is taking out osama bin laden. And even then obama cant take full credit since it was ongoing since bush.

They filled-out fake surveys for everyone they couldn't reach in Philadelphia claiming they had a job.

I remember Jack Welch telling people at the time that the numbers seemed fishy. I sure am glad our watchdog media was all over it.

And how weird... they only did it in September of 2011. Just in time for a November 2011 election.

December 7, 1941 to May 8, 1945 is: 3 years, 5 months, 1 day:

The US converted the industrial base from peacetime to wartime production, mobilized and trained millions, built a global logistics system, built tens of thousands of tanks, artillery pieces, planes, jeeps, ships – carriers, cruisers, destroyers, transports, PT Boats, landing craft, - hundreds of thousands of tons of munitions, etc. etc. etc. cleared the Atlantic, turned the tide in North Africa, Invaded Italy and D-Day, Fought across Europe, the Battle of the Bulge, the Race to Berlin, and Germany surrenders - all while also fighting the Japanese in the Pacific and the CBI theaters. All without the internet, computers, faxes, copiers, cell phones, etc. etc. etc.

March 21st 2010 to October 1 2013 is: 3 years, 6 months, 10 days.

Not enough time for this administration to build a working website

The website meltdown is a total disaster. I haven't been as vocal about it since the last thing taxpayers want is for it to work correctly.

It's like a crack dealer getting mugged. If anything, it may have saved someone's life.

But isn't it funny that we built an SR-71 Mach 5.5 airplane and put a man on the moon without computers, and now we can't deliver mail at less than a $7B per year loss?

Yet people just keep shoveling more and more money toward the government. It makes no sense.

Ive been trying to objectively come up with something that obama has accomplished in office that was a success and the only thing I can think of is taking out osama bin laden. And even then obama cant take full credit since it was ongoing since bush.
I've got three, not world shaking but they all helped my family:
1. Raising the age you can cover your adult child on your health insurance.
2. Adult child no longer needs to be a student to be covered by your health insurance.
3. Making credit card statements clearer to read in terms of the cost of the credit and making them have the same payment date every month.

Before that law I actually had one card that the billing cycle would fluctuate as short as 28 days or as long as 32 days. I called customer service and asked them WTF, cust. svc. explained to me that months don't have the same number of days. Really? I had no idea! So I then asked what month has 32 days. Bank of America :rolleyes:

Top Bottom