Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Americans can no longer collect unemployment..

oh.. you don't pay taxes on the income from that corporation??

They are referring to the fact that S corps have tax liability flow-through just like LLCs do.

But S corps have plenty of restrictions too, such as restrictions on the type and number of shareholders, as well as on the various types of stock that can be sold.

So LLCs and S-corps still have retardedly high taxation rates, but don't double-up on the retardation by double-taxing the shareholders.

in an S corp the taxes are passed on to the owners of the corp...so I'm not really sure what difference it makes if you're one of the owners of the corp, I'm not sure how it's zero? Even so, not everyone qualifies to form an S corp especially if you have already formed partnerships involved or more than 100 shareholders..I think you're stuck with the C corp.

Reactions: ceo
1. STATUTORY VS. EFFECTIVE TAX RATES Google it. you dont know the difference. 35% is the statutory. NO corporation pays that. NoNe... Period.

Droid Bionic EF app

Small businesses pay near those top rates. They don't have the tools that larger companies have to avoid them.

Reactions: ceo
What the fuck do plunkey, kx250rider, digi and youpissmeoff know about business, regulations, taxation and all that anyway? You silly fucks are just stupid business owners! Go be an employee or better yet...unemployed! Then you too can become experts about everything with all the free time you'll have.

lol @ brownbrown telling plunkey to give sources when he didn't provide any himself.

They are referring to the fact that S corps have tax liability flow-through just like LLCs do.

But S corps have plenty of restrictions too, such as restrictions on the type and number of shareholders, as well as on the various types of stock that can be sold.

So LLCs and S-corps still have retardedly high taxation rates, but don't double-up on the retardation by double-taxing the shareholders.

Dude - I am the other fossilized CPA around here. I get all that.

Dude - I am the other fossilized CPA around here. I get all that.

Doh! I didn't know that.

You've always been one of the posters that make sense on here, and that would explain a lot of it.

My bad!

No argument as to the fact that it's been worsening since long before Obama. He's just a puppet like the last 10 presidents. The only thing inflaming about him, versus Bush, is that at least Bush WANTED to fix the economy in an intelligent way, and Obama thinks that a money tree is growing someplace where we just can't quite see it.

The government needs to get pared down to an army/navy/air force & marines, and MAYBE a post office... Every other government entity needs to be disbanded and abolished. Then we won't need all this tax money. We didn't even need federal income tax all the way from 1776 until World War I. Furthermore, the Industrial Revolution happened before any income tax, and people like Henry Ford and other major corporate founders, were only able to build their factories full of happy workers withOUT all the government crap. The US economy grew steadily from 1620 (no thanks to England taxing our pants off for the first 150 years) when the pilgrims showed up at Plymouth Rock, until the 20th century when the government got greedy and the people got lazy. There's proof that all these social programs are bogus.

Charles

Bro, I agree big government is bad news. However, prior to 1890, there was no government intervention with state and local affairs. The states handled their own business (no regulation). But there was nobody to put the robber barons in check. Rockefeller (oil), Carnegie (steel), Du Pont (textiles), and Vanderbilt (railroads). Those men were capitalist czars. They monopolized their industries. Shrewd businessmen, who built empires, choked out competition, maintained high prices, kept low wages, and used government subsidies. Therefore, capitalism was turned into imperialism. Progressivism (1890-1910) was spawned because of robber barons. Consequently, government started to get in involved by implementing anti-trust laws and regulations (Elkins Act, Hepburn Act). Second, saftey was a serious issue in relation to the working class (unfair labor conditions). In 1889, according to the Interstate Commerce Commission records, 22,000 railroad workers were killed or injured because there was no saftey precautions.. Unsanitary working conditions were prevalent during that time. Read Upton Sinclair's The Jungle, the book gives an excellent description of the Chicago Meat Industry. You might not ever eat meat again if you read that book... Horrible, to say the least, that spawned T. Roosevelt to implement The Pure Food and Drug Act in 1906 (FDA).

In 1885, the gold reserve of the United Sates was depleted, while twenty-six New York City banks had $130 million in gold in their vaults. J.P. Morgan & Company offered to give the government gold in exchange for bonds. President Cleveland agreed. Morgan immediately resold the bonds at higher prices, making $18 million profit. Morgan and the rest of the robber barons were in cahoots with big bankers... controlling the banks, which spawned the Federal Reserve (1913). They also spawned "labor unions," because of unfair labor practices... That is why we are in the shape we are in now... some people are lazy, government is out of control, but you have to look in retrospect to see why things are today----thank you Mr. Morgan, thank you Mr. Carnegie, thank you Mr. Du Pont----you guys were soooo gracious.. Regulaton was indespensible!!!!

This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Last edited:
What the fuck do plunkey, kx250rider, digi and youpissmeoff know about business, regulations, taxation and all that anyway? You silly fucks are just stupid business owners! Go be an employee or better yet...unemployed! Then you too can become experts about everything with all the free time you'll have.

lol @ brownbrown telling plunkey to give sources when he didn't provide any himself.

i haves one of them there masters degrees in taxation...i'm a student of the game holmes...you better recognize :nerd:

oh and, my business is a tax, accounting, consulting, valuation, etc., practice that is taxed as an s-corporation and has employees (other than me)...so, i'm waist deep in it, bitches! :)

fuck CEO makes me laugh hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha so fucking funny...fuck everyone in this thread besides digi and ceo

Top Bottom