Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say it ain't so Barry! The 2012 pre-election unemployment numbers were faked!

Good point. Barry is the Democratic equivalent to G.W. Bush.

Barry will eventually kill more people with his health care debacle than Bush did with wars, but it will take a few more years for the bodies to pile-up.

ragyreqe.jpg

Let's see...

Barry in 2008: Lack of health care kills people

Barry in 2009-2013: Destroys millions of jobs (so people lost their health care); Invalidates millions of other insurance policies

Barry now: He's killing people.

Good times!

Fewer people will have usable insurance under Barry than ever before.

Government are the biggest lobbyists for bigger government...they need to justify their existence. As Anne Coulter has pointed out there are far more government than private sector lobbyists and I'm not a Coulter fan.....

This is just as bad as faking a reason to invade a country.

Ok so we all agree obama is as bad as bush. given that obama has 3+ years left, what are we going to do about it?

Its like we have our own time machine right now and can stop him from further damaging the USA for the rest of his term instead of laying down and taking it up the ass like we always do.

"Good times"

Government are the biggest lobbyists for bigger government...they need to justify their existence. As Anne Coulter has pointed out there are far more government than private sector lobbyists and I'm not a Coulter fan.....

I'd bang Anne Coulter

irregardless of her politics

british.png

Mail3-791058.jpg

Biden-the-Fool-10-13-2012.jpg

attachment.php

reagan-didnt-blame-carter.jpg

Top Bottom