Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Americans can no longer collect unemployment..

1. Valid source or your wrong information ?
The EFFECTIVE tax rate is one of the lowest in the entire industrialized World! And Every one that researches and doesn’t fucking sit and watch the talking heads knows it.
2. US regulation is a broad term. Your dittoing again. Financial regulations have ONLY decreased since the 80’s. Europe has more environmental regulation than the US and is and has not disappeared. Also, you Ignored the fact that I stated there has been NO substantial changes to EPA regulations in the past 8 years. Instead you go on about how bad they are?
3. The all horrible cost of doing business cry. Okay, please explain to me Why in this so called recession that the F500 Corporations and banks have been recording record Quarterly profits since 2009? The market just had its highest close since 2007. Oh yea, business needs more assistance and corporate welfare and lower taxes… There is NO evidence that big business’ are hurting. Squidly, your so Jaded.
Small Business - they are hurting… NOT BECAUSE OF EPA, Not Because of taxes, not because of lawsuits. If anyone thinks that they need to actually look into a new reality. Small Business’ need CUSTOMERS ! CUSTOMERS! There has been extensive research and polling done on these small business’ and the results are conclusive. They want customers. And no customers are coming. Can you answer why there are no customers? Instead of sitting there and barkng about how business needs government assistance.

1) http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040tt.pdf

2) EPA is scheduled to regulate CO2
DOL has given NRLB and unions much more power
BarryCare overlays a huge new set of taxes and regulation on 16% of the economy.

Those sure seem like regulations to me.

3) Fortune 500's are doing just fine. And they will only get richer -- regardless of what the US government does. Those companies (and most large companies) can do what is necessary to ship jobs overseas, setup tax havens and diversify their revenue sources globally. Plus for a larger business, when all else fails, you just build the new cost into the price of your product.

Small businesses are the guys getting killed by taxes, regulation and torts. In the name of helping the middle class, the US government is doing the one thing larger companies can't do well -- wipe out the ankle biters. Yes, that's what small businesses with lower overhead structures who are more nimble and sell at lower costs are commonly called -- "ankle biters".

1) http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040tt.pdf (Okay? this does not prove that the "Effective" tax rate is any higher/ Nor does it show that the corporate "effective" tax rate is high. there's a disinct difference in the Statutory and Effective tax rates. You obviously dont know the difference because you just posted about Statutory tax rates. Hence, your lost in what you supposedly stand for.)

2) EPA is scheduled to regulate CO2 (There is A "scheduled" regulation, So small business is going to suffer? Yea, Keep drinking the Kool-aid.
DOL has given NRLB and unions much more power (The Unions represent 7% of America's workforce. 7% is not going to ruin the country. And Unions do not effect small business' ,Only Corporations. Again, your regurgitating stupid points.
BarryCare overlays a huge new set of taxes and regulation on 16% of the economy. (So now your changing the subject to the insurance Companies? Are they going to fail and become unprofitable? are they going to fail because they have to play a little bit more fare? last time I checked they are making record profits also. How's those regulations going to hurt small business??? Your points.... Weak...

Those sure seem like regulations to me.
3) Fortune 500's are doing just fine. And they will only get richer -- regardless of what the US government does. Those companies (and most large companies) can do what is necessary to ship jobs overseas, setup tax havens and diversify their revenue sources globally. Plus for a larger business, when all else fails, you just build the new cost into the price of your product.

Small businesses are the guys getting killed by taxes, regulation and torts. In the name of helping the middle class, the US government is doing the one thing larger companies can't do well -- wipe out the ankle biters. Yes, that's what small businesses with lower overhead structures who are more nimble and sell at lower costs are commonly called -- "ankle biters"<-- Small business' are what built this country. And you could give a fuck less about that. "you call them names and want them gone". Un-American. you Sir sound typical Oligarch. Too bad you wouldnt be considered part of the Party.
( Small business' are paying less taxes, have more tax credits, and are getting better loans!!! fuck 45% of the stimulus were tax cuts 15+ billion in small business loans and (if i remember corectly) 65 billion in tax cuts for small business' .
F 500 companies are the ones complaining about Taxes. Small Business' are compalining about no customers. You diverted the fact that I mentioned that. as usual. You can complain about bullshit talking points and Rhetoric, but cant answer how to get customers to the Small buisness'. )

Bro, I'm going to let you in on something. Your under informed. You have no dog in the hunt. You are just a broken record for talking points.

Top Bottom