Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most Americans can no longer collect unemployment..

shit, i mean cindy also...shes sexy!

What the fuck do plunkey, kx250rider, digi and youpissmeoff know about business, regulations, taxation and all that anyway? You silly fucks are just stupid business owners! Go be an employee or better yet...unemployed! Then you too can become experts about everything with all the free time you'll have.

lol @ brownbrown telling plunkey to give sources when he didn't provide any himself.

Actually I've been an employee of a Mom 'n' Pop retail store on min wage (yes, as an adult), and been unemployed, been a union-wage worker in a factory (during the Bush administration), and been homeless living in a Toyota in my 20s (God willing, only a few days because I got off my a$$ and stopped feeling sorry for myself). So I'd consider myself somewhat experienced on the spectrum of working, owning, and not. There are others here with way more experience in one or more of those circumstances, but I'm not 100% inexperienced.

Charles

i haves one of them there masters degrees in taxation...i'm a student of the game holmes...you better recognize :nerd:

oh and, my business is a tax, accounting, consulting, valuation, etc., practice that is taxed as an s-corporation and has employees (other than me)...so, i'm waist deep in it, bitches! :)

it's pretty obvious you don't know shit. You're too busy working all the time to study up on the economy, regulations, unions, and everything else...I mean EVERYTHING in order to be half the expert as others ITT.

Top Bottom