Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say it ain't so Barry! The 2012 pre-election unemployment numbers were faked!

I didn't say quite that, I said they haven't gone up what I consider appreciably.

I had to look at my husband's paystubs and those only go back 13 months. From last year to this our health insurance premiums increased $3.74 a week, our dental $1.23. That's pretty much in line with the increases we've seen every year since his company started offering this plan :whatever: The running joke is that his yearly pay raise is pretty much enough to cover the yearly increases in the insurance, gas, bread and milk.

The important part of your statement "....since his company started offering this plan." The only people being affected as of now are those who obtain insurance through the private sector, hence "individual mandate." The company mandate will kick in 2015. You may see some changes.

Bottom line is that tort reform and following immigration laws would have fixed insurance, not the government taking over something when they can't even handle local DMVs.

The important part of your statement "....since his company started offering this plan." The only people being affected as of now are those who obtain insurance through the private sector, hence "individual mandate." The company mandate will kick in 2015. You may see some changes.

Bottom line is that tort reform and following immigration laws would have fixed insurance, not the government taking over something when they can't even handle local DMVs.

u know dick about healthcare

he knows how to drone a ngr

That is a true innovation he created. I'm giving genuine credit here.

He single-handedly fixed the Gitmo thing. Instead of having "detainees" left over, he just blew the fuckers up. And he blew the people near the bad guys up too -- so he also executed people by simple association.

Well done Barry. Well done.

And yes, I'm 100% dead serious.

That is a true innovation he created. I'm giving genuine credit here.

He single-handedly fixed the Gitmo thing. Instead of having "detainees" left over, he just blew the fuckers up. And he blew the people near the bad guys up too -- so he also executed people by simple association.

Well done Barry. Well done.

And yes, I'm 100% dead serious.

Its not bad actually. In those places guilt by association is usually accurate

Its not bad actually. In those places guilt by association is usually accurate

I agree. If the NSA can confiscate my phone records and email just in case I'm a terrorist, why can't they blow the fuck out of a guy who hangs-out too much with someone who might be sponsoring Al'Quida?

Makes sense to me.

I agree. If the NSA can confiscate my phone records and email just in case I'm a terrorist, why can't they blow the fuck out of a guy who hangs-out too much with someone who might be sponsoring Al'Quida?

Makes sense to me.

(Reuters) - A secret U.S. intelligence court let the National Security Agency collect an expanded amount of data about Americans' email even after finding that the agency systematically exceeded the limits of a smaller program, newly released documents show.

Secret U.S. court approved wider NSA spying even after finding excesses | Reuters

Top Bottom