Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM cycle coming up, to add or not to add??

would you reccomment 10mg or 20mg, I'd have to get an extra 2 bottles so if I would see more noticable fat loss on 20mg I might as well buy it and do this shit properly

10mg is great for cardio benefits when running a recomp

20mg is more for shedding off those unwanted bf%'s quickly, though there is no added benefit to your cardio at this dose

10mg is great for cardio benefits when running a recomp

20mg is more for shedding off those unwanted bf%'s quickly, though there is no added benefit to your cardio at this dose
Awesome, just bought a 2 month supply at 20mg so I will be adding it into the stack

Appreciate the advice Dylan and BB

20 mg is the optimal dosage but you will definitely get benefits in the cardio and fat burning regard at 10 mg... 20 mg will just enhance it...

Doing GW at 10 mg this cycle. Next cycle I plan on doing 20 mg just to compare. Ill keep the S4 dosage at 50 though..oh and BTW get some ALCAR to use with your GW :) I have read there is a synergistic effect

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Doing GW at 10 mg this cycle. Next cycle I plan on doing 20 mg just to compare. Ill keep the S4 dosage at 50 though..oh and BTW get some ALCAR to use with your GW :) I have read there is a synergistic effect

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I looked in aicar actually and although it sounds amazing, it appears the dose you would need is insane considering what the cost would be. When theres more info on it ill definitely check it out but for now sticking to osta s4 and gw for my rats.

This mystery Aicar! I've read all over looking for dosage info. I've seen from 10mg to 300mg a day being used....my wallet decided on 20mg a day for my 8 week SARMS cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

This mystery Aicar! I've read all over looking for dosage info. I've seen from 10mg to 300mg a day being used....my wallet decided on 20mg a day for my 8 week SARMS cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Exactly, and none of the sites i saw that info on i would trust. This is the only board i use for info, i wish some of the more experienced bros would chime in here, but either way ill save the aicar for another time, wallet already took a hit and aicar aint cheap

I ran GW in the past alone at 10mg and put on 2 pounds of LBM...I never checked my Bf% but I was noticeably leaner when done.

Top Bottom