Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sagi kalev... top shape

MASSIVEMONSTER

sagi kalev... top shape.. mak???

Just been floating around different sites and came across a dude called sagi kalev. he says hes about 5`8 @200 in top, top shape. he remains around 5-8% year round, thats the way to stay in my opinion. always lean.
anyone seen pics of this guy. what u think?
how would one maintain a super lean physique year round for photo shots, prob be moderate cals i guess. prob is it`d hard to pack more size on as will always wanna stay hard and lean.

Last edited:
I'm here. Sagi is a great fitness model. I've seen lots of his pics. I don't believe that he's 200 lbs. in shape. I think more like 185-190 at the most. He diets year round. He's also obviously not natural so that makes it easier. I stay lean all the time now also since I'm getting into fitness modeling. You can't have an off season. You have to ready for a shoot at anytime. That's the nature of the game. I'm dieting all the time. I can take a day off here and there, but it's not very often.

Makavelli said:
I'm here. Sagi is a great fitness model. I've seen lots of his pics. I don't believe that he's 200 lbs. in shape. I think more like 185-190 at the most. He diets year round. He's also obviously not natural so that makes it easier. I stay lean all the time now also since I'm getting into fitness modeling. You can't have an off season. You have to ready for a shoot at anytime. That's the nature of the game. I'm dieting all the time. I can take a day off here and there, but it's not very often.

I have mad respect for those that can keep a tight diet year round and keep their bodyfat in single digits, such as Mak. I put on bodyfat pretty easy and my body naturally likes to sit around the 12-13% BF range even when keeping a good diet. I have to really struggle to keep my bodyfat in the single digits and is just too hard for me with my bodytype to keep it that way year round. I still like taking a few months off in the cold winter season here in the Northeast, but this past year tried to maintain my single digit bodyfat level as long as I could and I was able to do it for 6 months, but it slowly increased by simply increasing my cals and dropping the cardio down to a few days per week. I dont have intentions of making a living out of my body, so struggling year round with maintaining an extremely strict diet is just not something I feel I have to do, there are things in my life that take priority over dieting and training now adays. But like I said, I have mad respect for those that do do it, and can do it.

whats a good way to get into fitness modelling? i was thinking before of having a portfolio done and think i`d be about sagi`s size. i am currently 220 ish with 13% body fat, so a lean 6% i`d be around 205-210.
I will never make it as a bodybuilder as have smallish calves and getting fed up with being bloated all year long - I just want to maintain a good 210 with low bf year round.
Mak - could you give me any tips? cheers :)

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
whats a good way to get into fitness modelling? i was thinking before of having a portfolio done and think i`d be about sagi`s size. i am currently 220 ish with 13% body fat, so a lean 6% i`d be around 205-210.
I will never make it as a bodybuilder as have smallish calves and getting fed up with being bloated all year long - I just want to maintain a good 210 with low bf year round.
Mak - could you give me any tips? cheers :)

Well bro. First you need to put together a comp card. You do that by setting up a shoot with an established photographer. You need to find one that has experience shooting physiques. Just because a person is a photographer doesn't mean they'll know how to shoot your physique. Don't overlook this as it is crucial to your success. Then you send them out to different agencies that sign fitness models. You also need to be a marketing machine. Promote yourself everywhere. Put your pics on the major bodybuilding and fitness web sites. You never who is looking.

Top Bottom