Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanH or other MODS, I need help with something.

bouncer

I can't seem to get the search working here !.
You see I'm wondering if RyanH really does have an interest in Body Building/weight training or is this just an forum for his bleeding hearted tree hugging views.
So I done a search for Ryan's post's on all the other boards and can't seem to find any.
I could be using the seach facility wrong as it's not the best search engine I've ever come accross so I'd appricate if someone could have a look and tell me if I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks for any help.
Regards
Bouncer

Bouncer--
Thanks for the interest in my various posts.

If you search thoroughly enough, you'll find posts on other boards.

Of course, it might take a while, but they're there.

Enjoy reading. I do.

Ryan.

Out of courisity, I ran a search on all the other boards (active)...... and what did I find?......

Only one post, on One other board..... Between the sheets/pictures of men...... his only input was "He's Hot"

:rolleyes:

Oooops.............I deleted them. Imagine that.

You must search further back.

But then I may have deleted those.

Oh well.

Maybe you all could put a compilation together of my greatest posts.

Why would you delete them?

Here are the ones that I found.

Does ripped fuel or xenadrine cause muscle loss. I'm a hard gainer, and I know that ripped fuel is good for fat reduction, but do you guys think there is any chance of muscle loss resulting from 3 or 4 ripped fuels before training daily?

I lift everyday and then at night smoke dope. I don't smoke, drink, etc, but for some reason must have pot to wind down from the day. There has to be a better way, I worry that too much of this shit could affect my peformance in the gym...any proof of this?

Just finished watching the Olympics and noticed that alot of the male runners had substantial muscle mass. Most runners are skinny. How do you think they keep the mass on with so much cardio ? I always thought that running=major muscle loss.

Bouncer

Weren't you supposed to hack into the IP address I gave you?

Whats taking you so long man?:)

j/k

Top Bottom