Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transderm Cycle Log

Here for some naked pics ;) lol jk

Kill this shit broski!

Sent from my MB860

ok 5th day. Slept like a baby finally! got over 11 hours of sleep as I was deprived.

still feeling muscles full than usual and fat around bottom abs tightening up a bit too but I'm on a cut, I look very dry which is awesome !

6th day:

- slept well.
- no mood or libido changes yet.
- still feeling muscles fuller than usual.
- I can feel I pushed myself harder the past few days given that I'm sore all around.

i'm on my 6th day of rs-transaderm also... Is showering necessary before application? I usually shower at nighttime

it would be best to shower yes gets oil and dead cells off your skin leaving bores ready, also if your using hot water it will open the bores.

just do a test and put some capsaicin cream on unclean skin vs hot and clean skin. see the difference for yourself you are gonna feel burned by the capsaicin in the 2nd scenario.

well to sum it up for you any conditions that open skin bores that including light sweating will do the trick and cleaning the skin before hand is just common sense !

7th day:

pretty much the same

- no mood or Libido changes yet.
- still feeling muscles fuller than usual.

Give me fuel, give me fire! I just had an awesome back training.

insane pump and strength. hit it for over an hour but felt like nothing and I could go on forever. didn't really deadlift due to a minor injury but weighted chins was much much easier than last week and I got all pumped and bicips was ripping the sleeves that means it got +1 inch at least as the shirt is like 17" and my arms are 16.5.

I'm also growing hungrier everyday now, but I'm not really feeding it since I'm on a cut. I didn't really notice any fatigue or burnout yet although I'm training 7 days a week be it lifting or swimming now. usually I back off when I feel I'm burning out or just feed it abit if I feel hungry. a bit more carbs usually do the trick.

I do not stick to a fixed calorie intake in anyway but I load up at least 2 days a week which usually fuels me well during the rest of the days and it seems to be working well for me I just go with how hungry I feel and how fast do I feel hungry again after each meal if I'm hungry all the time means I'm cutting too much and will probably burn out and if I feel full till my next meal and don't have an appetite for it means I'm doing it too much the 2nd part doesn't usually happen unless I increase my calorie intake for few days doesn't happen from the first day no matter how much I eat specially if I've been on a long cut.

Top Bottom