Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transderm Cycle Log

8th day:

- not feeling any different mood or libido wise.
- muscles are still full.
- slightly bloated without any obvious reasons (didn't carb/sodium load or change my diet really) but who cares.

- well you may have guessed it, my lats are on fire from yesterdays workout.

it's been 1 week so I'm going to take a few pictures in a few will keep taking them weekly so you can see how it's going.

and here are your pics of the week as said earlier I'm retaining more water than usual so you might notice less definition from last week but don't care anyway ;)

thanks! training all out at the moment gonna travel in Dec and will be off for at least 2 weeks will make for a nice recovery from the brutal workouts I'm doing now.

thanks! training all out at the moment gonna travel in Dec and will be off for at least 2 weeks will make for a nice recovery from the brutal workouts I'm doing now.

It will be well worth it. Congratulations on your gains.

8th day:

- not feeling any different mood or Libido wise.
- less bloating today so guess my body is adjusting.

trained legs today felt pretty good 300LB on back squats. going lighter than usual due to my back injury.

8th day:

- not feeling any different mood or Libido wise.
- no food craving anymore

thinking to add some creatine it's about the time I usually add it into my cut to sustain the workouts although this time I don't feel any burn out at all. what you think ?

today gonna train chest lets see if the strength gonna be better than last week.

just finished chest training strength is same like last week but can't expect it to jump quickly out of the blue to be honest.

one thing I noticed I'm more aggressive today though I'm getting irritated at the small things noticed it at the gym as there was a dickhead that almost dropped a 65 dumbell on my foot while he was doing db bench presses with a very outstretched shoulders I mean his elbows was past his head, when I told him to tuck in his elbows a bit more he just said "I know what I'm doing". I just left him without a word but felt really pissed thats when I realized the negative energy anyway went back to my bench and channeled it at the weights :p he can suck my rocket later I guess

feel like poking somebody's eyes out !

it's my Cardio day and can't swim since the pool maintenance wont be finished until a couple of days so I did circuits combined with walking up and down the stairs for over an hour felt like nothing. usually I would be whipped by the end of such a workout I just felt my legs a bit tired due to the jump squats with 110LB on my back.

- I feel pumped and hard today specially around my shoulders.
- I noticed I dont get any soreness at all now.
- feel more aggressive than usual.

Last edited:
Loving this log.. Please keep us updated..

How long are you gonna run this?

Top Bottom