Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: Treils 2006 Competition Log

Apr 18
Weight 148.6 my little scale BF told me I was at 28.2% now, he he he
Feeling good this a.m.
Did my 35 minutes a.m. cardio
Spoke with my trainer yesterday. He said,"It's a little early for you to be getting sick of chicken!" I guess I'm not at the phase yet where I have to take a bite and swallow it with water. So so far so good.
I had a dream last night I was eating choclate. :) It tasted so good. The best part was I was savoring every bite and not wolfing it all down. I haven't wanted any chocolate actually. I haven't had any sweet cravings.
I had a dream last week I pigged out on chocolate and PB and I woke up and had about a heart attack thinking I really had. I was so upset until I realized it was just a dream... THANK GOD.
I'm definitely in the right frame of mind and feeling the diet and the training program .
I can actually walk today with no soreness, yippee!!! I did a lot of stretching especially after my a.m. cardio when my muscles are nice and warm.
Besides that... Nothing else new to report!

FlyBrownChick said:
What is your trainer expecting you to drop? About 1% per week?
Nope, that's just how it's beginning. Like I said that's the boat anchor scale not actual BF caliper pinch. I get to do that this friday.

HAAA - you and dreams, I tell ya!! What are you taking before bed over there? I NEED some! ;)

treilin said:
Nope, that's just how it's beginning. Like I said that's the boat anchor scale not actual BF caliper pinch. I get to do that this friday.
Ahhh...got it. So he doesn't have a plan for you to lose X amount of pounds or bodyfat %? Just curious.

Hmmm...chocolate and PB dreams sound good. I dreamt of bloody noses last night...probably because I got 2 yesterday.

Top Bottom