Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - T's Journey 2007 *

Re: Treils 2006 Competition Log

treilin said:
Thanks... the first doctor hasn't told her anything. She's suppose dto go and see that idiot doctor this week and I told her I want to go. I have to see who this person is.

I think that is a good idea to go with her. Does she have to pay for the 2nd doctor? I think what the 2nd doctor said to her was crap but if the first doctor is dicking her around and the 2nd doctor isn't going to charge her maybe it is a good thing she get another opinion.

ck2006 said:
I think that is a good idea to go with her. Does she have to pay for the 2nd doctor? I think what the 2nd doctor said to her was crap but if the first doctor is dicking her around and the 2nd doctor isn't going to charge her maybe it is a good thing she get another opinion.
At the first doctor she paid $185 for this mammogram and they didn't even offer her the digital mammogram that tells more for $160. The secodn doctor is paying for her to get the digital one done. Which is good, but that doctor should have never told her she thought she had cancer!!!!

nelmsjer said:
I just want to make it clear that we think you're nutty for WAY more than just your beliefs!!! :twirl: :FRlol:

awww....just kidding, SG. You're awesome. :) :rose: :heart:
You just wait, Mr! July will be here before you know it! :D
No worries.....I'll getcha'!

treilin said:
At the first doctor she paid $185 for this mammogram and they didn't even offer her the digital mammogram that tells more for $160. The secodn doctor is paying for her to get the digital one done. Which is good, but that doctor should have never told her she thought she had cancer!!!!
Treil I understand why you are upset... but what specifically did your friend say to this doctor for her to make such an invalid statement? I can see leaving out the C issue, & focusing on the "come in for some tests etc..." in a professional patient tone ... but I do agree, that if the 'doctor' had absolutely NO basis to make such a claim, or Diagnosis, than it should have been handled in a more competent manner ... that term is not to be thrown around, I would think the MD would know better

treilin said:

No he should not of, people just don't think sometimes. Again I am glad you are going with her and I hope everything turns out ok :heart:

I really think Dr. #1 really needs to take a course on ethics and bedside manner. It is absolutely 100% unprofessional and unethical that he would just have shit spew from his mouth with NO exam, no testing...NOTHING to back it!

Thanks ladies I totally agree!
She told doctor 2 that she had the tests done and that doc 1 was screwing with her. All she told doc 2 was that she had blood coming out of one of them and then the doctor said the term "Cancer", and that she could have it to get into her office ASAP. So this happened sunday and she is going today at 3:40 so I'm off....

I hope all is well with your friend. I will definitely say a prayer for her. :)

Let us know how it goes, Treil.

Top Bottom