Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - B's Journey 2007 *

ATTENTION my friends:

If you dont know how to get ahold of me aside from ef, please be sure to send me a PM with your contact info, emails etc if you'd like to keep in touch with me.

I am just trying to keep in touch with my friends on AND off the board, so please shoot me a message if you think I dont have your info somewhere... just in case!!

xxoo

recentbodyfatasof7-19-07-1.jpg

heyyo....just passing through.

I will have the new plan to you this weekend.

Here are some pics that were taken on the day of the other 4 you've seen previously... Bob (photog) gave me these images from that 1st beach shoot I did... we got AWESOME action running ones from today but this time I had 2 photogs there, one a legend in my eyes . I cannot wait to see them... again these are NOT from today but I thought I'd share.

Which ones do you like/not like etc? :)

Let me have it...

GUESS which one I LOVE... :)

DSCF7086.jpg

DSCF7078.jpg

DSCF7075.jpg

DSCF7062.jpg

DSCF7055.jpg

DSCF7047.jpg

DSCF7034.jpg

DSCF7029.jpg

DSCF7023.jpg

DSCF6994.jpg

DSCF6963.jpg

Hey Bee u teee!
I like the second one where you are kneling and it is a back shot...
I like the layind down ab shot and love side shot on sand where you seem to be in "reflection" time...

Hey Bee u teee!
I like the second one where you are kneeling and it is a back shot...
I like the laying down ab shot and love side shot on sand where you seem to be in "reflection" time...
The compositon of the dress shots IMO could have been better, you are fab, I think the composition lacks

Top Bottom