Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - B's Journey 2007 *

Hey girl. Wow you've been through so much and earning just rewards & accolades all the way! I know the challenges of coming down from a show and then ramping back up to one 2-3 months later - not easy. And a few "interesting opportunities" along the way too.

How are you handling that? And what's the plan?

I know you wanted to get back some of that upper body mass that goes w/ pretty much all women w/ cutting -- particular goals for yourself, new diet / training approach? I'm sure you are employing that powerful mental visualization of yours - but any particular change in focus or thought process to not just keep going w/ the cut (since March no less!) and then take that next step that a national qualifying competitor takes?

Glad to hear no health worries, B. Love love love ya!! We all miss you too...And yes, bump to Sassy on the game plan for the next show! xoxo

The Shadow said:
I will have the new plan to you this weekend.
Got your PM.. get back to you when I have a moment...

Sassy69 said:
Hey girl. Wow you've been through so much and earning just rewards & accolades all the way! I know the challenges of coming down from a show and then ramping back up to one 2-3 months later - not easy. And a few "interesting opportunities" along the way too.

How are you handling that? And what's the plan?

I know you wanted to get back some of that upper body mass that goes w/ pretty much all women w/ cutting -- particular goals for yourself, new diet / training approach? I'm sure you are employing that powerful mental visualization of yours - but any particular change in focus or thought process to not just keep going w/ the cut (since March no less!) and then take that next step that a national qualifying competitor takes?
I will get to this when Ive had time to think about how I am going to reply... Last few weeks have been interesting to say the least..

MUN - :heart: ... ^^ xo

*Bunny* said:
Got your PM.. get back to you when I have a moment...

I will get to this when Ive had time to think about how I am going to reply... Last few weeks have been interesting to say the least..

MUN - :heart: ... ^^ xo

:bigkiss: :heart: :qt: :verygood: :Chef:

“Every thought of yours is a real thing. A force…” - Prentice Mulford -

*Bunny-licious* Log
*6.5 weeks out *
Tuesday, August 21st 2007
Last Weight & Body Fat recorded – 152.4 lbs @ 9.28% bf, LBM 138.25
Waking Body Temp N/A

My Supps NOT ALL are taken daily…

Multi - 2 daily
Vitamin C – 1000 mg x 3-5
Glucorell-R – 1 to 2 caps 3 x a day with carbs
Echinacea – 2 caps daily
Cardio Breeze – 2 caps AM
Purecee – 3 tabs Pre PM workout
Essential Enzymes – 1-2 caps as needed with meals
Immune Support – daily
CLA / Tonalin – 3 gels daily
OxyCalm – 2 sprays each side 2 x a day as needed
DRoot – 2-3 caps 3 x a day (running this til bottle is gone, then taper off til show
Sesapure – 1 to 2 caps 3 x a day
Beta Alanine – ½ tsp pre PM workouts

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Workout #1

*Walk to hill, jogged home*
Ski Hill – Up & Down 5 x

^^* Cals not tracked

Daily Notes : Just getting this started again…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Food
– PB Rice Krispie Treat luckily didn’t have the macros on it… :evil:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Workout #2 – Shoulders [\B]

Warm up –15 min walk treadmill

Seated DB Press
* 15s x 10
* 17.5s x 11
* 25s x 10
* 27.5 x 8
* 30 x 8

Upright DB Row
* 17.5s x 10
* 20s x 10
* 22.5 x 8

BTN Military - Standing Seated was occupied
* 45 x 10 x 2
* 55 x 8

WG Bent Ovr BB Row - Rear Delt focus
* 60 x 8

Rear Delt
* 5 lb plates x 12
* 7.5s x 10-12 x 2

Front Raise
*12.5s x 8 x 3

Lateral Raise
* 10s x 10
* 12.5s x 8 x 3

Beverages
*Water: A lot
*SF Redbull X 1
*Lo Carb Monster XXL X 2

Calories Eaten Today

ALOT

Last edited:
Top Bottom