Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* Red² - B's Journey 2007 *

A little cameraderie.

KuupoSweetspost.jpg

My daughter's kitten & wabbit.

sgtslaughter said:
lol... na, never saw that one. I can imagine :p

yeah he got jacked up... he's had his hip replaced to I think. he's not THAT old... :worried: worries me about lifting sometimes, I suppose genetics and history of issues like that may come into play though.

OUUU speaking of movies! I saw beerfest last night. If you laughed your ass off during SuperTroopers... you'll love beer fest! It's a riot.

hahaha, speaking of old club jackets I wore my greek jacket out today... kinda had to squeeze into it though :nerd:
Greek Jacket? Is that where the opening is in the back? :lmao:

*Bunny* said:
Im here! Just trying to catch up on work Ive missed for the last week.

Last minute $$ issues buckled my plans for half the 07 year SO trying to overcome THAT hurdle. I was about to drop out of school and back out of my show BUT... (the latter I could NOT do to Treil EVER and school, Im forcing myself to get through it.)

Training? Um not sure when Ill pick that back up, maybe end of month as planned, working on diet. I am so sick of chicken and broc it's not even funny. To think it's just shy of 4 months til comp and I can't stand it already lol ...this is going to be fun.
That's right woman no backing!!!! :splat:
I'm here to get you up on that stage dangit! Your doing it this time :evil:

stick with it girl...you'll make it. things are tough now but it will all be worth it in the end :)

T-Cake said:
Glad you're back! :qt:

If you need some clean recipe ideas, I have a bunch that I make or have made in the past that work well on a clean diet. If I don't have something in mind, I have recipes very easily accessible! I'll save you from your chicken and broccoli rut, you poor thing! :Chef:
Caker Baby ... I forced it down today. I bought some MRP shakes so I don't starve myself. I'm having a hard time cleaning up after myself these past few days in the kitchen lol :splat:

Thanks for the offer, I'll get with you on that :rose:
HiDnGoD said:
A little cameraderie. My daughter's kitten & wabbit.
Hey you! That is CUTE! They are friends? DO they fight?

treilin said:
That's right woman no backing!!!! :splat:
I'm here to get you up on that stage dangit! Your doing it this time :evil:
Yes maam I am. I cannot wait to hear "I told you so".. only from you though, ;)
jpt said:
stick with it girl...you'll make it. things are tough now but it will all be worth it in the end :)
:heart: that is so applicable it's not even funny lol :D
sbt2082 said:
Droppin in to say hi and wish you a great day! :heart:
Hey duckie thank you so much!! Killer trying to play catch up. Thought I'd take a break to say hi! I guess I should start logging my foods to keep from slackin'... I am just afraid to get ON EF, b/c then I cannot sign off. :worried: .. forever in search of the happy medium.
:heart:

*Bunny* said:
Hey you! That is CUTE! They are friends? DO they fight?
The rabbits don't get out of their cage much so when they do they kitten just goes crazy, playfighting with them. The bunny's don't think it's so funny, though. :whatever:

HiDnGoD said:
The rabbits don't get out of their cage much so when they do they kitten just goes crazy, playfighting with them. The bunny's don't think it's so funny, though. :whatever:
lol, do they bite and show their teeth? (CK you know what pic Im thinking of lol)
ck2006 said:
haha you got the fish!!!! tee hee. :heart:
yea i need it right across the fotch more than once that's for sure :) need to focus focus focus ...

too much of everything going to right now but im trying, counts for something.. i think :)
:p

*Bunny* said:
lol, do they bite and show their teeth? (CK you know what pic Im thinking of lol)

yea i need it right across the fotch more than once that's for sure :) need to focus focus focus ...

too much of everything going to right now but im trying, counts for something.. i think :)
:p

something is better than nothing!!! write a list :qt:

Top Bottom