Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien????

Bulldog_10 said:

HAHAHAHAA!!! Just so you know, we were kidding...You really believed us, hahahaha. You're brain can't be much bigger than a peanut.

While we're on the subject of tv, who thinks the girl in the captain morgan's commercial is the hottest girl on earth? The one doing aerobics...mmmmmmmmmmm!
wait a minute, you were just kidding? damn i thought i had a soul mate.:(

Bulldog_10 said:

While we're on the subject of tv, who thinks the girl in the captain morgan's commercial is the hottest girl on earth? The one doing aerobics...mmmmmmmmmmm!

oh hell yeah, i want to do a rear muff dive on her when she bends over and smiles that one time. very lovely. nice and sweaty too.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

oh hell yeah, i want to do a rear muff dive on her when she bends over and smiles that one time. very lovely. nice and sweaty too.

Holy shit...I would give my left nut just to see her in more commercials...

And bouncer, i thought you and warbird were soulmates...i wouldn't want to upset him...

THE BOUNCER said:
your into poop sex to huh?:confused:

tell you what, to be honest i have thought about licking that chicks ass several times when i see that commercial. sorry, but it happened.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

tell you what, to be honest i have thought about licking that chicks ass several times when i see that commercial. sorry, but it happened.

I'd lick her ass up and down 17 trillion times if she'd let me!

Bulldog_10 said:

I'd lick her ass up and down 17 trillion times if she'd let me!

yeah, well i'd do it 18 trillion times and do it better than you! i saw her first, so back off bitch!

well you too little skinny geeks can dream all you want but we all know that she digs the muscles! she calls me her "BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY"!

I definately saw her first...but that's beside the point...bouncer you're out because, as warbird said before, tall girls like shorter guys...and like you said, he's a skinny little geek. So the obvious choice is Bulldog...I think I'll give her a call tomorrow, I'll let you two dreamers know how it goes...

And by the way, bouncer do you know who we're talking about?

Top Bottom