Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien????

WARBIRDWS6 said:

like i said earlier tonight.....he never learns. shows his gay ass tendency's a few times a night, just when we let him back into the straight crowd........he comes out with some shit like american fucking idol. for the love of christ.

HAHAHAHA!!! don't lie to me girls...I know you voted!

Bulldog_10 said:

HAHAHAHA!!! don't lie to me girls...I know you voted!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you did not vote on that. PLEASE!!!!!

THE BOUNCER said:
okay, i will admit it, i voted too.:(

WTF is going on.....is everyone but me gay in here now? someone please chime in and tell me its a queer thing to vote on american idol. or else this has turned into elitehomo.com.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

WTF is going on.....is everyone but me gay in here now? someone please chime in and tell me its a queer thing to vote on american idol. or else this has turned into elitehomo.com.

You're in denial bro...it's ok, the first step is to admit you have a problem...say it with me now..."Hi, my name is warpussy, and I voted for _____ on american idol tonight"

WARBIRDWS6 said:

CUM join us at eliteh:rainbow: m:rainbow:

Bulldog_10 said:

You're in denial bro...it's ok, the first step is to admit you have a problem...say it with me now..."Hi, my name is warpussy, and I voted for _____ on american idol tonight"

To be honest i haven't watched minute one of that shit. i hate all those reality shows. fuckin stupid. like you. :finger:

WARBIRDWS6 said:

To be honest i haven't watched minute one of that shit. i hate all those reality shows. fuckin stupid. like you. :finger:

HAHAHAHAA!!! Just so you know, we were kidding...You really believed us, hahahaha. You're brain can't be much bigger than a peanut.

While we're on the subject of tv, who thinks the girl in the captain morgan's commercial is the hottest girl on earth? The one doing aerobics...mmmmmmmmmmm!

Top Bottom