Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protien????

Bulldog_10 said:

I think you just did...

i know. i was trying to tell him, and discipline you lot at the same time for not helping this guy out. instead of helping, you make jokes and type in these smilies that are so popular nowadays. i think it is ludicrous and outrageous behaviour. :mad:

WARBIRDWS6 said:

i know. i was trying to tell him, and discipline you lot at the same time for not helping this guy out. instead of helping, you make jokes and type in these smilies that are so popular nowadays. i think it is ludicrous and outrageous behaviour. :mad:

You're a better man than I warbird:elephant:

WARBIRDWS6 said:

fag:D

THE BOUNCER said:
you just proved it!!:rainbow: :rainbow:

like i said earlier tonight.....he never learns. shows his gay ass tendency's a few times a night, just when we let him back into the straight crowd........he comes out with some shit like american fucking idol. for the love of christ.

Top Bottom