Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does my diet change during a cutting cycle?

Lapzero

So turning on doing a cutting cycle
I’m using both steroids and clenbuterol
I had a question about how my diet should be changing while I’m on them. I’ve read that there could be an issue with electrolyte deficiencies from the clenbuterol and also since I will be using Winstrol does that mean that I should be eating in a caloric deficit
really would like to maximize my cycle

So turning on doing a cutting cycle
I’m using both steroids and clenbuterol
I had a question about how my diet should be changing while I’m on them. I’ve read that there could be an issue with electrolyte deficiencies from the clenbuterol and also since I will be using Winstrol does that mean that I should be eating in a caloric deficit
really would like to maximize my cycle
if you cutting make sure low carbs and high protein and lots of cardio

I typically change everything up mant different ways u can do this and everyone responds differently to certain diets, I start with moderate carbs 120-160 mainly from veggies, brown rice , sweet potatoes or small amounts of berries or fruit, as I get deeper into the cut I staty limiting carbs 50g a day typically, I always keep protein high and my fats are on the lower side.

Top Bottom