Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Power Block dumbell opinions (selectorized)

I agree, they have been safe. I have never had a problem with the pin falling out. The dumbells are a little awkward at first but then they become as natrual as any other DB. I have used them in a variety of angles and the pin stayed locked in place. A good buy for you, you had an excellent quote on price.

Thanks to all for the info.

The price I was quoted is broken down as follows:

Powerblock
Pro Set Rexon 5-50lb $299
Add On Set 55-85lb $199
Big Block 90-125lb $349

Total $847

Presidents Day Sale 15% off = $719.95 plus .05% VA sales tax = $755. I'm going to get them on Monday.

i paid around 6 and change for 5 - 85 pounds. You got a good deal. Are they used? Good luck with the purchase, train hard.

They are new. I haven't bought them yet. I'll pick them up on monday. Fitness Resource (they are in several east coast states) has them at the same price but without the 15% discount. I'm getting them at a local store. You can order them from www.powerblock.com but they will cost a little more.

Check out E-bay, I have gotten some great deals on equipment there.

S

I would like a set but I didn't realize they cost that much.

Gretak911 -
When you get your own benches for work, do you have some kind of safety device to keep from getting crushed?

Top Bottom