Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me with my cycle EQ and T-BOL and HCG Diet

Stat's are:
AGE-30
Height-5'11''
BF-24%
Weight-234LBS

A year and a half ago I weighed 305 with almost no muscle. The weird thing was that I would swear I was healthy. It's not until after a doctor telling me that if I didnt lose weight I would die earley and that I was "at risk" for diabetes is when I made the choice to be a healthier person. Thats when I cut my calorie intake back and worked out 2 hours a day. and lost about 50 lbs when I het a plateo I used the HCG Diet (500 calories a day)and and lost another 4o Lbs in 5 weeks. Two months ago I got my weight down to 213lbs thiat was huge for being the "fat Guy" my whole life. After many hours in the gym working my ass off and not getting the results I wanted I decided to do a cycle of 500mg of EQ for 18 weeks and to kick it off the first 6 weeks of T-Bol at 60mg every day because I heard it takes a while for the EQ to kick in.
I just finished the T-bol and the EQ is kicked in. The results have been awsome my arms got big well acually Im getting big every where. The problem is that I'm getting huge everywhere and not looking cut up. I think I should have lost more weight first before I started. I have been on the EQ for only 7 weeks now and need to make some adjustments. Is it ok for me to calorie restricked useing the HCG Diet for 4 weeks and drop another 25 LBS really fast. Will I lose the mass that I have already? I have another cycle of T-bol so I can bounce back after I do this diet if I need to and I already have the HCG. Is it ok to do another tbol cycle dureing the same EQ cycle as long as there is time for my liver to heal? Please help me.

Ok then. First off: Congrats with getting rid of the lard. Good for u!

This is not going to be what u wanted to hear i'm afraid. My advice at this point is step away from the juice!

18 months of training won't get u anywhere near ur natural potential. The plateaus u hit around then is to be dealt with through diet and training... and a tiny bit of patience.

Steroids are not toys. There are serious health risks involved if u don't know what u are doing and i have to say that it doesn't sound like u do. I urge u to do some research on the subject.

But since u did go ahead with it: Yes u can drop below maintenance calorie intake while on a cycle. That is what we call cutting. (500 cals ed sounds very low tho). Forget about the rest of the tbol for now. The eq in ur system will help prevent loss of muscle mass. Actually i think u should pack the rest of the eq away too. Eq have such a long halflife that what is already in ur system will work a while yet. Then work with ur training and diet for a couple of years before doing juice again. U'll be amazed how far u can get with some perseverance.

Diet and cardio! Diet and cardio! Diet and cardio!

Good luck bro.

Great work taking your health back and losing the weight

But i agree it sounds like your diet is bloating you and you need to play with your work outs ,IMO you would be better of doing pct and research some.

The tbol would be a waste .

Question ; is the hcg diet your doing the pill form or inject ?

Brad.

Top Bottom