Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please critique my Beastdrol only cycle

Unleashed/postcycle
Forma
Daa
AI, only if needed.

If you have gyno, Needto has a thread on how to properly deal with it. Use the search function.

Hmm..... Thanks for answering my question about TOREM!!

Stfu, with like 27 posts, no stats and a shitty attitude you can just get the fuck outta of here dumbass.

Stfu, with like 27 posts, no stats and a shitty attitude you can just get the fuck outta of here dumbass.

Who gives a fuck that I only have 27 posts. I like to just read everyone else's posts here, just for my research.
I don't have a shitty attitude. It's just been like 2 weeks now that I've been waiting for someone to give me some dosing suggestions for toremifene. All I've found from searching this forum is like a single post with someone saying 90/60/60/30.
You didn't have to answer my post if you didn't know. Clearly you don't know. You're just coming here to get your aggression out on others, safely tucked away behind your computer. Just chill, man. Let's keep this thread about toremifene.

Your dosage is correct for torem. Only use if needed. And "waiting" for someone to "give" you an aswer is not the best way to get an answer. PM someone or do some research.

Top Bottom