Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of Jelly Baby Belly - update 11/17

Re: Pics of Jelly Baby Belly

daisy you look great....i must say bless your heart.....good luck to you and to baby....
i cannot tell for sure what you are having i dont know what your cravings are,how your morning sickness is,and how you are carrying seeings how you are tiny.....let me know and i will guess!

Re: Pics of Jelly Baby Belly

Angel said:
i cannot tell for sure what you are having i dont know what your cravings are,how your morning sickness is,and how you are carrying seeings how you are tiny.....let me know and i will guess!

No real cravings, not a big fan of sweets though, very unlike me.

If anything, I am wanting more spicy food, strong tasting foods - bitter, salty, etc. Things like lemon, hot sauce, etc. on foods.

No morning sickness. Was nauseated weeks 6-9 but that is it.

New pic from today, if anyone is interested. Taken closer than the other one, so hard to compare them. I am bigger, definately though. Will know sex Tuesday 9/13.

I am just over 20 weeks, halfway done. I will be 6 months PG this upcoming Friday 9/16.

SideBelly29-1020w1d.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Pics of Jelly Baby Belly - update 9/10

Daisy you do look totally cute pregnant. And, I'm sticking with boy. It's a boy boy boy boy. Lol.

Necia

Looking good Mama!

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the nice words and well wishes (as well as the guesses on sex!) I have been feeling pretty crappy the last few days - very crampy and out-of-sorts. Makes me very worried something is wrong, but I know I am overreacting.

I guess feeling out-of-sorts is normal for gaining weight and having a total change in body ...... not to mention changing hormone levels.

We'll all know the sex in a couple days ..... :baby2: yay!

Top Bottom