Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people in dallas...

decibel

i just moved to the tollway/wycliff/inwood area.

does anybody know of a good hardcore gym around there?
i don't want the 24 hour fitness type.

thanks!!

SSME is in big D, but you'll have to give up some nekkid mens pics to him before he will help ya out.

gymnpoppa trains here in Dallas too, he knows where to go I bet, PM him. :)

There's a Gold's in Garland on Beltline.... but I'm sure that is too far for you.

And I think gymnpoppa lives out in Carolton or somewhere in the mid-cities.

Good luck decibel..... and if you do find a hard-core gym here...... post it, cause I want'a know too.

garland is way too far.

i used to live in carrollton but i hated every minute of it, that's why i moved closer to downtown.

my gym is the only thing i'll miss, though. it's a small gym called "the gym". it has a great atmosphere and there's no contracts or bullshit.

i train in this totally hardcore gym. like the place is so hardcore, the DBs go up to 235lbs and you're not even allowed to enter the gym without first gripping a 45lb plate with two fingers for a full minute. it's hard to find the place, too, you gotta walk down this back alley like you're going to the kumite and shit. they kicked magnus ver magnussen out cuz he was too much of a little pussy bitch. mr muscle tried to join but they took one look at this pink tutu and we're like, hell no you got to go sissy boy. they don't play music in it because everyone is so damn tough and butch, they just play the sound of a drill going into people's skulls and the resulting screaming over and over again. gets me totally pumped, for sure. the name of the gym is Bally's Total Fitness and it's in Richardson.

Top Bottom