Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only motivated to train on steroids?

Jieuse

I’m 24 years old and I started using steroids two years ago
I weight trained previously throughout my teenage years and into college. Stayed in pretty good shape and played a lot of sports
I’ll admit that don’t only time I feel like going to the gym now is when I am on steroids
is this something that is normal or do you think it will go away as I get older because I don’t want to end up being dependent on using them for that purpose

I’m 24 years old and I started using steroids two years ago
I weight trained previously throughout my teenage years and into college. Stayed in pretty good shape and played a lot of sports
I’ll admit that don’t only time I feel like going to the gym now is when I am on steroids
is this something that is normal or do you think it will go away as I get older because I don’t want to end up being dependent on using them for that purpose
take some test boosters and eat properly so you can have high natty test levels

that always happens to people in any situation

you link training and steroids together, you will need them always

Same goes for pre-workouts how many guys can't train without a pre-workout because they've become mentally addicted to them

well it is what it is you will get better results with steroids no doubt about it
ugfreak.to has high quality options

if you want to compete at the levels and I'm at then you need steroids anyone who says otherwise is lying

Top Bottom