Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Anavar female

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

so you are looking good so far
imagine doing a log how much better you'll look

you will get good results on this
make sure you put up a log so you can see what you did good and what you did bad

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results you get on this
you already have an outstanding physique great job

This is great, thank you! I'm sure a lot of my "plateau" comes down to diet. I tracked macros for my first year training, I'm now done with year 3 and at the point where I am really just prioritizing protein, its the only thing I track right now. Though I do eat *mostly* clean otherwise. I am very disciplined, when I want to be, will definitely think about getting a log going, and tracking again. I will also check out the podcast.
@NurseLulu13 you know that steroids not a joke, you're smart so dont make that mistake by not tracking training and diet.
Discipline or not you should be sharing a LOG with us, its serious. At least start by sharing your supplements, training that you should be tracking its crucial.

Yes! I will post! I have started a log over in my notes of my training. I will have log of diet as well. Currently not taking any supplements other than whey protein, so I will definitely be asking for advice on what to get to have ready for when I start my cycle. So far I am grabbing the liver support. Thank you.

Top Bottom