Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Anavar female

NurseLulu13

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Logger
Hi. Lu here! First order of anavar is being shipped. I ordered from NapsGear, geneza gp oxan (Anavar)10mg. Feel like I’m in good hands, but also don’t want to be naive here. I’ve done lots of reading up and plan to do a baby cycle 2.5mg every 12 hours. Would it be advisable to order a kit from roidtest?
IMG_4702.jpeg

Hi. Lu here! First order of anavar is being shipped. I ordered from NapsGear, geneza gp oxan (Anavar)10mg. Feel like I’m in good hands, but also don’t want to be naive here. I’ve done lots of reading up and plan to do a baby cycle 2.5mg every 12 hours. Would it be advisable to order a kit from roidtest? View attachment 142909
@NurseLulu13 welcome to the elitefitness.com family!

First you look great, very beautiful, very tight and strong from, legs and arms on point I see you train hard.

On the anavar, if you got it from Napsgear you are safe but you should roidtest any steroids because of contamination, but remember those tests not 100% accurate.

Now, on the doses usually yes 2.5mgs and 2.5mgs but you need organ support like n2guard (https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html) its crucial with orals.
Though you know the dose can be higher right? its hard for us to guess your dose because we need to know more about you.

Please start an anavar cycle LOG in a NEW thread and we'll guide you the whole cycle as a community.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Anavar cycle Diet Training Log - Female
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Hi. Lu here! First order of anavar is being shipped. I ordered from NapsGear, geneza gp oxan (Anavar)10mg. Feel like I’m in good hands, but also don’t want to be naive here. I’ve done lots of reading up and plan to do a baby cycle 2.5mg every 12 hours. Would it be advisable to order a kit from roidtest? View attachment 142909
Welcome. First off you look amazing!!! Great work your doing. I female freind of mine has been using Geneza anavar from naposgear for years and it can be trusted. I would start out 2.5/2.5 daily and if it works good for you and you have no undesired effects you can move your dose up. My friend will typically use 10mg/daily split into 2 doses but has gome as high as 20mg/daily with no ill effects.
Get a log going and keep us posted on your progress!!

roidtest is not accurate. it is very prone to user error but it is also prone to just being wrong anyway. and even if it gets the compound right it only detects compound present.. not the actual quality or dosage.

luckily the guys on here have already tested these products by sending them off to be scientifically tested in a lab/university setting. so we know they are g2g. so you have nothing to be worried about.

make sure you get up a log. we have many females doing logs on both here and evo of all different levels of experience. its great to track all of this so you can get an edge in trial and error and what works and what doesn't.

@NurseLulu13 welcome to the elitefitness.com family!

First you look great, very beautiful, very tight and strong from, legs and arms on point I see you train hard.

On the anavar, if you got it from Napsgear you are safe but you should roidtest any steroids because of contamination, but remember those tests not 100% accurate.

Now, on the doses usually yes 2.5mgs and 2.5mgs but you need organ support like n2guard (https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html) its crucial with orals.
Though you know the dose can be higher right? its hard for us to guess your dose because we need to know more about you.

Please start an anavar cycle LOG in a NEW thread and we'll guide you the whole cycle as a community.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Anavar cycle Diet Training Log - Female
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more

This is great, thank you! I'm sure a lot of my "plateau" comes down to diet. I tracked macros for my first year training, I'm now done with year 3 and at the point where I am really just prioritizing protein, its the only thing I track right now. Though I do eat *mostly* clean otherwise. I am very disciplined, when I want to be, will definitely think about getting a log going, and tracking again. I will also check out the podcast.

hope to see you put up a log Journal
there is a lot to go over across the board to make sure you have the best results possible

it's important you protect your liver on an oral cycle like this
n2guard is a great supplement check that one out

definitely logged this
we've had so many successful logs from both males and females

Top Bottom